Gnosis General

Seems times are a'changin, lots if people reporting waking up recently. My experience:
>Get beckoned to stare into sun on April 20, of all days
>It's black
>Since then, non stop rollercoaster of chasing off vertical pupils "archon" puppets, seeing demons, predicting events before they happen
>No knowledge of occult prior
>"Take your meds schizo", I calmed down after taking NAC, Quercetin, and colloidal silver

Still very confused though.

Attached: IMG_20220605_174348_137.jpg (350x245, 25.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJTXC9-4lN0&ab_channel=refbiz
youtu.be/a7_e_NY-f3g
youtu.be/mK8mw2X-4ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's black
nigga you're temporarily blind from looking into the fucking sun. there isn't any secret esoteric meaning behind it

Attached: pepe scratch.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

>is given the gift to see beyond the veil
>drugs himself up to get rid of it
Why would you reject God's gift, did you not feel like you were ready for it yet?

the fuck are you talking about faggot

Short answer: partially your fault and my fault too. We are projecting the reality that is the only one that makes any sense to us and it's manifesting.

>Get beckoned to stare into sun on April 20
How long did you stare into the sun for?

>did you not feel like you were ready for it yet?
Actually no, hit me like a ton of bricks and it even tried to get me to do some *evil* acts after first. I overcame by making a soul pact to let Truth guide me, and now just searching answers. It's like I have an uncanny ability to summon unknowable knowledge but ONLY through selfless pursuit of Truth itself. I couldn't use it to predict lottery numbers, for example, but I can tell you which crypto is quietly being price suppressed as they build the Mark of the Beast from it.

Attached: IMG_20220316_220239_554.png (950x3197, 1.35M)

>We are projecting the reality that is the only one that makes any sense to us and it's manifesting.
This.
If people had any idea the power in their thoughts, they would do everything they could to think bigly

RSR

Happens, I'm glad it led you to the truth though. Sometimes we're put into positions we didn't ask for or expect but it's where we needed to be.

Attached: blessed.jpg (700x693, 90.31K)

Aye.

Attached: 1644183699061.jpg (1000x1284, 128.2K)

OP here, moved to wifi. Sorry, phonefagging.
As a young child I was part of a Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab on timeline manifestation, concentrating on a computer monitor until a "random number generator" flipped a picture. Apparently I was very good, I also met the high level glow behind the study once or twice; Zersetzung gaslight storms hit after I remembered it again and started asking questions places like here. I also remember after an all nighter study/meditation session early 2021 being drawn through a dark blue vortex to a white light, no idea what that's about but it HAS to be related.

I have no "proof" nor am I looking to feel "special", just a confused early 30s boy with more questions than answers.

Attached: IMG_20220523_214135_531.jpg (719x504, 84.95K)

Sounds like an Indigo child program.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJTXC9-4lN0&ab_channel=refbiz

That's what I was about to say.

Attached: 1654219019481.jpg (1242x2036, 1.8M)

>Indigo Child
Been coming across this term as well as "starseed" a bunch. Feels related, but i learned to scale back the ego to overcome the deception.

Also been having extremely specific synchronicity events down to bands I like releasing music thematically echoing epiphanies I *just* had. Example being one just case after I burnt through the "duality" perception as well as Saturn = 3d prison; even of not your style note the video and lyrics. Odd for a "gay emo" guilty pleasure band...
youtu.be/a7_e_NY-f3g

Attached: IMG_20220104_022345_462.jpg (828x525, 95.34K)

Incredible, even to me still. What a world.

To say it in a less grandiose way, Indigo children are said to be predisposed to have a higher connection with spirituality than an average person. Many started noticing GATE and other "gifted" programs that included others that were all similar in this aspect.

This is why my dad (outer party deep state, I have cause to believe handled logistics for human/child trafficking) firve fed me melatonin and fluoride tablets as a kid, huh? I'm an only child (to my knowledge, starting to wonder if I was the one they kept). One of my "visions" in a dark reflection was of my eye sockets hollowed out, as if eyes had been removed. Also x shaped scare over forehead, how one might access a pineal gland. They've ofc subsided, but saw more than once and approached with an open mind.

I haven't seen visions like that. When I was a lot younger I did see things happen often in my dreams, things that would happen the following day but this was usually restricted to personal interactions. It gave me a lot of deja vu growing up. It was around that same age when I was having issues with sleep paralysis, one time seeing the spirit of an old lady during an episode. I think it was the old lady that had died in the house before we moved there. It spooked the hell out of me but as a whole she looked pretty normal.

OP, perhaps you should consider this user's deduction.

Attached: 1611699703217.jpg (500x665, 55.44K)

I also had a *daydream* of staring at the sun until the *demon* behind ot blocked it out, turning the whole world black. This track dropped 1-2 days later..layer...
youtu.be/mK8mw2X-4ug
>Icarus... I'll wat the sun

I tried staring down the sun while listening to it, and near the end it was like the world became a white holograms and I *extracted* a cubic lighting cage put if it briefly. I can't prove anything nor do know what I saw, but I promise on the spirit of Christ (which I do honor) that is the Truth as far as I recall/perceived it. Could be a Laplace Demon situation for all I know, afterall.

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 15.38K)

Boy I'm bad at typos! Lmao

Attached: IMG_20220104_035035_330.jpg (752x660, 78.63K)