Why are all Christians on Any Forums retarded?

Why are all Christians on Any Forums retarded?

Attached: christian retard.png (1104x927, 47.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KqFXUJdJds
lichess.org/T3Z0Y0yz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh. Someone want to pick a fight. Your thread shall be purge in my presense.

All Christians are retarded PERIOD. Imagine believing in a sky wizard in the 21st century. Religiods are the most cucked and retarded people in the world.

>All Christians are retarded PERIOD. Imagine believing in a sky wizard in the 21st century. Religiods are the most cucked and retarded people in the world.

Attached: 1652362142019.png (600x562, 105.04K)

youtu.be/5KqFXUJdJds

Attached: try.jpg (554x554, 26.34K)

>>All Christians are retarded PERIOD. Imagine believing in a sky wizard in the 21st century. Religiods are the most cucked and retarded people in the world.

Attached: 67b.jpg (640x591, 67.29K)

of course a leaf would say this

because most of them have room temp IQ and misinterpret bible verses and spat them out on here thinking it's relevant to the conversation but really it just makes them look retarded or like a random bot

Are you smart?

Because they don't have any other spiritual sense. It would be like taking a blanket from a baby.
They also think the only other alternative is Atheism, which isn't the case.

Attached: 1652666709670.gif (659x758, 1.18M)

They are the new euphoric fedora tippers. Now that non-religion is the status-quo and muttistan has caught up with modern thinking, it's edgy to be a christcuck

nope

Aee you smart or not? Answer my fucking question.

Probably big nosed OOGA BOOGAs.

I'd wager that I'm a lot smarter than you

they're all american

All talk. I'm the champion of Any Forums. Lets fight.
youtu.be/5KqFXUJdJds

lichess.org/T3Z0Y0yz

Memeflags are not worthy of my rage

You take my consideration for granted. Click the damn link.
lichess.org/T3Z0Y0yz

Because they're on a Christian identity larp, at least real Christians give legit reasons for their beliefs as opposed to we wuz Jews n sheit, clearly trying to make something that is not exclusive to whites into something that is. The rest are spics.
My opinion is whatever value is in Christianity is due to its pagan elements and the white man was able to thrive despite the subversive Jew elements of it.
I think it's pointless trying to revive the old gods, we must become the new gods.

no one wants to click IP harvester gookman

Mock. As usual. I am still the champion of Any Forums. Thanks I guess. For not challenging me.

Are you smarter than me?

Would an intelligent person sincerely believe that Jew in Roman Palestine was executed and resurrected himself, while also being God? Would an intelligent person believe that God is somehow all omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent but somehow wanted to destroy all humans with a flood due to their wickedness but somehow changed his mind?

If we were created by a God, and he somehow loves us, why does he punish humans to hell? If he knows where will we go (hell/heaven) before we even existed — did we even have a choice? Only a feeble minded, imbecile would believe in Christianity.

Hence why it was created and flourished during a time, where people couldn’t even read or write. Same for Islam.

Christian missionaries are all glowniggers, and part of a mechanism to make rebels, coups and install puppets.

Weaponised charity.

Attached: 1624093965029.jpg (300x300, 33.19K)

I personally don't think either Christians or pagans have resisted Jews throughout their history as well as they claim.

Are you smarter than me? Answer the fucking question.

atheists are cowards. Always tearing down other people, but never saying what they believe in. If they had any courage, they'd call themselves nihilists.

A fucking leaf.