Anyone who believing about the great replacement theory

are ever more retarded and dumber than being an flat earther , CMV

Attached: images (4).png (835x367, 38.14K)

>argentina

I see the shills have moved on from the "it isn't happening" to the "it's happening, but you've named it slightly incorrectly" stage.

Attached: 4 stages of denial.png (686x626, 30.14K)

the real question is are those numbers increasing or decreasing, and by how much?

lol mexico

Strawman

>Germany, France, England and Sweden on that map
Fucking kek

Attached: 1615039832040.png (960x960, 324.24K)

>Sweden less white than Finland
>South American countries
>white
>USA
>white

sage and never post here again you dumb fucking brown chimp

Nice how you already removed whites from South Africa, where a decade-long replacement campaign has been taking place.

Now show the old map. Any of them.

>accuse others of what you yourself are doing
very Jewish

Attached: strawman.jpg (250x320, 25.56K)

I thought race was a social construct

When I grew up we only had a few integrated italians, polish and reichsdeutsche from russia aswell as like 2% turks here.
Now 20 years later when I drive through my hometown there are nigs and muslims in hordes. Also there are much more asians and indians/pakis than before.
When I was in school we had no turks in class and only 1-2 who hade eastern european decent. When I look at it now, it's roughly 30% foreigners.

It's a town of 20k inhabitants and we alone have 200 fugees in containers as well as 300 more who got regular housing.
In Munich in 2018 half of all inhabitants were foreigners or "people with migrational background", which was like 5% until 50 years ago.

If something is directly observable to happen, why would you have to believe about it? It's a fact.

so, nobody is going to point out how Israel is "white"
fucking hell

And socioeconomic

Aslo believing about IQ and genetic is braindead

Attached: 1619199518752.png (1584x1080, 1.19M)

Your map is completely fake and Mexican goblinas are absolutely not white. America is 50% white.

And in order for democracy—or any government type but especially a system where people get to vote on things—diversity can’t exist. America has to be 90% white because democracy is inherently and irreconcilably incompatible with democracy.
The great replacement is also about collapsing all western countries. And the US is collapsing. It’s not future tense anymore. It’s now.

Attached: 54D6E2E5-141C-4722-AA4B-18663C8E5DAF.jpg (1024x1024, 241.96K)

N

Attached: 1654794526937.png (1011x391, 56.96K)

Brenda Spencer

Actually you could argue it's already at the final state at least when it comes to Australia.
>We wuz always multicultural and diverse want a Chicken Parmi hurr hurr

It's not happening bro.....I mean it is, but the name for it is slightly incorrect

Attached: demographic displacement smuggie.jpg (908x539, 53.63K)

>italy

>US white
WTF

What I've noticed is they continue using all 4 stage arguments when it suits them, rather than entirely abandon one and move on to the others in a linear fashion. A flaw in my diagram, perhaps, but it's still broadly accurate.

Nope its true.

Yeah you put it better. Either way Australia died even before its separation from the Empire. Britain and Australia are not so different, neither wanted a massive influx of non-Europeans. It was thrust upon them by their rulers.

Notice how the søy drinking trannies keep trying to transform what is genuine, undeniable fact, into a "theory"

Spic subhuman.

The joke is nothing on that map is white.

But Sweden is less white than Finland