The definition of consciousness needs to be refined

The reason we haven’t “discovered” where consciousness lives, is because we are looking for the wrong thing. Our act of being able to comprehend the questions of the mind and it’s operation, is necessary for consciousness to exist. Of course there are lesser consciousnesses which feel some or many parts of the fully developed whole emotional and rational existence.

Our life experiences and our interpretations of them life forever in our meat hardware and they are the things that make you constant through time.

Attached: 9C6A26C8-2C7A-43F5-B9B0-ADB9BE5501D0.jpg (259x194, 8K)

The definition of concsioicsneesss is being able to smell bullshit when you sea it.

More like the definition of your mom needs to be refined haha

Consciousness is the act of processing and reacting to stimuli in real time while drawing on stored data to assist in making decisions best suited to survival.

> where consciousness lives
Consciousness is a mathematical pattern. Any sustem complex enough needs to take itself into account.

The definition of consciousness needs to be RE-DEFINED entirely because 90%+ of all western whites proved to be NPC golem nigger cattle, flouride brained normie NPC retards who all took at least 1 dose of jew cum vaccine
Including you. I guarantee you took the vaccine, therefore you're not even conscious; you're a braindead slave idiot like 95%+ of this entire cattle ranch of a """country"""
the vast majority of all whites especially in the West, 90%+, are all NPCs with no soul or divine spark whatsoever; just animated golem that exist for Netflix, video games, anime and Star Wars

Attached: 1630340860526.png (640x575, 569.7K)

mind=decoding platform for wavelengths
consciousness=self observing said wavelength
subconscious=now it gets interesting

I feel like you’ve thought about this before?

Never jabbed never wore a mask a single time these past 2 years

Yes consciousness requires hard work, and those with potential often squander it, however not everyone has the same potential, because of genetics.

Attached: new variant.gif (613x669, 1.35M)

Jewish new age bullshit.
There is no such thing as a subconscious mind.

Subconscious is just your animal and monkey brain trying to talk to you with human words

Every race has at least as high of a percentage of NPCs.

“Every race” ooh look at him go

Attached: 1634463322902 retard.png (648x570, 476.06K)

It’s perfectly defined. By metaphysicians. Like everything else. Science is a mere utilitarian pursuit, it doesn’t deal with knowledge at any point of its process.
Don’t let the jews fool you about the nature of reality, goyim.

Attached: F3BEB4C1-D706-41E5-B6CD-E2EC910E061C.jpg (503x720, 101.41K)

•You worship a Semitic, monotheistic deity יהוה from the Middle East Levant
•YHVH, Yahweh יהוה , Elohim, meaning the Living God in Hebrew, along with his other 7 Hebrew names mentioned in the Bible
•Claim your "Holy Lands" are a jewish desert in the Middle East that you fight and crusade for, instead of your natural, ancestral homelands such as Europa, Hyperborea Thule and the forests
•Speak in Hebrew tongue; hallelujah, amen, "messiah," these are words not indigenous to you
•In your own lore claim descent from hebrews such as Noah and the Seed of Abraham
•Olaf Tryggvason, Olaf II (Norway) slaughtered, maimed, blinded, tortured their own people for not worshiping יהוה but their indigenous Gods
•Charlemagne and the Franks wholesale slaughtered 4,500 surrendered Saxons for not worshiping yahweh יהוה
•Your spiritual existence revolves around Bethlehem and a rabbi
•Burnt down and destroyed European forests, groves, trees and sacred sites because they weren't יהוהfor the glory of YHVH

you're the furthest from "conscious" any human could ever possibly get. a literal slave race; animated golem NPC of hebrew thought

Attached: 1628224589776.jpg (71x91, 4.15K)

I hate Meta

then explain to me where the feeling of regret comes from when you did something bad.
where does that little voice come from that tells us we really shouldnt interact with this person when we see a shitskin on the street.
with whom do you participate in inner "monologue" while thinking?

if you dont have a subconscious youre nigger NPC cattle tbqh.

I already told you, the animal brain is the one that decodes wavelengths so you can make sense of it.
subconscious is a mind inside the mind. a helper and advisor. you can fully unlock it too, or moreover it reveals its true being to you when youre ready.

>Our life experiences and our interpretations of them life forever in our meat hardware and they are the things that make you constant through time.
Memories corrupt over time and details become vague while the subconscious fill in the blanks with what makes sense to the individual.
But leaving that aside, let us say you are correct… so what?

It’s not the advisor, at least not at first. It doesn’t exist without you, it is your sub. Your parents, society and later yourself get to shape it, and it’s final power level and usability depend on genetic and environmental factors.
It is the conscience, the other mindvoice deep down that analyses your decisions and tries to comprehend the possible consequences of choices to enable you to choose the best ones.

>I already told me
You didn’t tell me shit, just another spaz thinking he said something meaningful when it wasn’t.

>Your parents, society and later yourself get to shape it
lolno

>You didn’t tell me shit, just another spaz thinking he said something meaningful when it wasn’t.
youre the one who identifies himself with an animal, you get to call noone a spaz

The universe is conscious, though the concept has different implications at different scales. Time is what's not real. The reason physics can't make sense of space time / quantum effects is because they operating with a bad assumption. Like trying to cure a sick body by fixing humors that don't exist.

Consciousness is what imparts the illusion of time and is actually a physical force. Progress in deeper physics will remain stalled until this realization is made though that would require the abandonment of models, theories, and mathematic structures that physicists are overly enamored with. They lack the courage to truly wipe the slate clean and start again.

You can place a moral hierarchy on top of this structure which is irrefutable and backed with maths (measuring computations per second etc) , so it can never be corrupted by interpretation

This shit is just as bad as believing in god

its really in your face too and they cant seem to put one and one together
freshman chemistry and physics classes really opened my eyes how blind people seem to be even the professors
all it boils down to is photons (lights) interacting with a positive and negative charge. the entire universe is electromagnetic including ourselves. everything interacts with one another in some kind of way we arent even aware of.

If you have any motivating morality to speak of then you believe in God. Modern heresies convince most people not to call it God though.

Most people in developed countries worship the State (NPC's, "secular" society), or themselves (Cluster B personality disorders), or the material (consumerism). Communists manage to do all three at once.

The nature of faith and righteousness are a dialogue. You are supposed to find a God worth believing in by living towards an ideal. You will fail but you will perfect the mind of God in the abstract by attempting.