What do you have against trannies?

What did transwomen ever do to you?

Attached: 2394785324905874.jpg (2369x1580, 289.2K)

I wish to them to burn into the Holy Flames

Because they live in the uncanny valley and it makes people uncomfortable on a primal level.
I mean just look at that dude, no one would ever think he's a real woman.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>What did transwomen ever do to you?

I guess that is the point....nothing....these incels don't have got even blowjob from transwoman.

Guys....go out sometimes....meet people.

Why should I be excepting of them? Not even they are excepting of who they are.

Exist

I don't hate MTG for being a closeted Tranny man, I hate her for being a conservative.

>What did transwomen ever do to you?
Got me fired from my job when I snickered uncontrollably at a bestubbled man wearing a wig, makeup, and a dress to work.

That is a shit story you fucking liar.

Can you explain what a woman is?

I don't care besides SRS, which is a crime against humanity.

Best frriend of 25 years turned into a tranny, and doxx'd me to antifa and vandalized my house. Kicked his ass out on the street. All trannies need to be killed.

If we were to find a "cure" to transgenderism/ homosexuality which worked 100% of the time with no negative side effects, i.e. you took a pill and it permanently made you stop obsessing over chopping your dick off and sucking off other men, and being gay/trans was literally made into a choice; it would be mandatory. Doctors would prescribe it instead of "affirming" their delusions. The only reason why gay conversion therapy is considered bad is because it 1) doesn't work and 2) traumatizes patients to lean more into being gay (case in point: Sam Brinton).

Gay and trans people are inherently sick and unnatural. Their existence is tolerable for the most part because they are rare, but have a net negative impact on the world. Non-reproducing, aids-ridden, child-molesting degenerates.

Attached: 1627352165297.jpg (416x416, 18.41K)

You guys are just bigots. Look at this person and tell me she's not a woman. So what if she used to be an anorexic man with a strong jawline? She's still a woman

Attached: 28374638746'.jpg (2220x1261, 159.49K)

Agreed. Let's take a hit out on MTG

/thread

I'm more than a bigot, faggot. Kill trannies. And kill yourself.

Another complete bullshit story FYI.

Oh boy a schizo post

They are groomers and/aligned with the groomer-crats.

They oppress white women. It is my duty to save them.

Dude i wish it was. I still miss my friend desu. But he's dead now. Fucked if I know what possessed that cunt to betray me, and his faggot tranny support group, they'd put hooks through their flesh and hang themselves and shit. Never seen such evil. They have to be killed, there is no other option.

You're a liar and a demon. Die.

Troons rape kids.

Go to bed drunky boomer. Your shit is totally fucking retarded. Just turn off the computer and give us a break from your stupid shit

Vietcong flag?

Destroyed gaming

Jews invented Transgenderism. How does it feel to be a kike golem you fucking demons? At your next tranny support group meeting, bring a gun and shoot up the meeting, try to kill as many trannies as you can. Die die die.

Kill yourself tranny faggot. I'll punch your fucking throat, fix that adams apple that gives you gender dysphoria. You're not a women.. Just fucking die.

Get into an alcohol treatment program. You're welcome.

I'm going to go to a tranny support group meeting, pretend i'm a tranny, and then shoot the place up, kill trannies by shooting them in their stomach and slice their windpipes with a knife.

DIE DIE DIE TRANNY FAGGOTS DIE

Fuck your stupid thread dumb cunts kill yourselves die die die.

If a man chooses to become a woman, she still cannot escape the Freemason cult.

Go to bed faggot.

They have. Pimozide cures dysphoria. And our shitty culture ignores this in favor of chopping dicks off

not be dead

Attached: 1649946037441.jpg (750x765, 53.92K)

HURRR HURRRR LOOK AT ME IMM A FUCKING TRANNY LOOK AT ME HURR DURR I CONTROL THE WORLD I CONTROL THE INTERNET I RAPE CHILDREN I BECAME A TRANNY FOR SOCIAL POWER AND I LIVE A LIE AND I LIE TOO PEOPLE AND FORCE THEM TO CHANGE THEIR SPEECH AND I DILATE EVERY NIGHT AND PULL HAIRY SHIT TURD OUT OF MY AXE WOUND IT SMELLS LIKE DEATH BUT IM NOT A DEMON LET ME NEAR YOUR KIDS SO I CAN RAPE THEM IM A TRANNY HURR HURRRR FAGGOT TITS FAGGOT DIE.

Friendly reminder to sage all bot generated faggot threads.

I just want them to repent, turn to Christ and have a chance to save their souls.

Otherwise they cannot be helped.

its not that they did anything to me on a personal level. i have no issue with an individual person doing whatever it is they wish to do with, or to themselves.

however, their demand that i accept them hinges on my willingness to tell a lie. it is essential that i lie outwardly and inwardly so that these people do not suffer a mental breakdown and an hero. They demand i accept contradicting philosophies, and if those ideals dont make sense, then im a bigot. they are the embodiment of doublethink.

>men can be women
>men and women are the same
>you dont understand women, because you are a man
>a woman is anyone who says they are a woman
>I must take hormones to be a woman

these things do not make sense when said together. yet i have to accept them at face value.

so no, i do not have a problem with individual people. i have an issue with the philosophies that enable and promote this bullshit.

> transwomen
Erased women

Why don't trannies ever offer to suck my dick?

Attached: frog.png (543x445, 236.18K)

being ugly i also hate fat cunts

I'm bored now. Remember, if you see a tranny on the street, attack them on site. Start punching them in the face, and keep punching them until they die. Murder trannies.

They are men that think they are women.

Men can’t be women. It’s not up for debate.

>go out sometime and you might get your dick sucked by a man
nah i think i'll stay inside

Attached: tranny.png (974x1057, 1.99M)