Japanese birth rate is decreasing rapidly

Japanese birth rate is decreasing rapidly
What do???

Attached: EMX1_ErUcAYT3s0.jpg (901x1200, 213.08K)

good, japan is gay and retarded

Stop watching anime and go talk to a girl.

Nothing so your next generation doesn't feel like a bunch of packed sardines in a souless glass diorama

You deserve a 3rd nuke

That's a dude right?
Show boipussy

Nothing

>gay and retarded
mutt projecting kek, I'm sure muttland birthrate is increasing, just a shame it's all niggers and shitskins

more land for you op

Low birth rates are a gayop. The best thing you can do is to close the borders, and deport ALL non-Japanese.

Put kiosk to street and start selling sperm there. If they asking white man sperm I can donate some.

Mass importation of Africans

Based leaf fulfilling our national obligation for abhorrent posts.

Attached: theleaf.jpg (517x650, 67.13K)

Invite me over, I'll help fix this mess!

>debt crisis
>inflation crisis
>birthrate crisis
>worldwide recession is inevitable
>war with china is inevitable
Deal with inflation first. Literally everything else can wait.

when i was 15 i went to japan and could buy alcohol and cigarettes also on numerous occasions women came over to play with my blonde hair so shit i had a gf

Simple....START FUCKING.
Man, the Japanese government should be banning all contraceptives and spraying aphrodisiacs using crop dusters.

RAPE. THEM.

And ban abortion.

People of japan, Im here to tell you that unless you open your borders to anglos then you will not survive. It is essential for your survival that your women be impregnanted by BWC. Without anglo BWC japans GDP can not hope to continue to rise (if your GDP goes down then everyone in japan dies)

Attached: Founder-and-Executive-Chairman-of-the-Wo-2.jpg (1024x1001, 85.27K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP VPN NIGGER

Attached: 1654838730385.png (1083x497, 82.33K)

>new japan low birthrate thread every hour
>jp birthrate isn't even low
>kikes desperately want to invade japan with niggers etc
hmm

Attached: japanesefertility.png (710x430, 20.63K)

>What do???
Import third world shitskins to rape and impregnate Japanese women

I don't care about America either, American nationalism died decades ago. All it is mammon, doesn't make Japan any less degenerate and gay tho.

I really want to marry a japanese goddess but my kids will look totally aisan.. i want them to look like me.

watch more tranime

Attached: otaku san.png (499x269, 105.97K)

it's too late, tenda. I've already been to Japan many times. and I've already had Japanese girlfriends in white countries too.

leave it to me, shinji
i hope you like redheaded hapas because it's happening