Why do Koreans export only disgusting faggots?

It sucks to see these guys so popular among young Japanese girls.

Attached: 912CFD18-B516-4FA2-9DCD-DCC9DAF65BEB.jpg (2048x1365, 517.87K)

Oh it's not just young Japanese girls, K-pop pretty much dominated the entire SEA area now.
But I don't have any problem with it, Anime is as popular with the boys as K-pop is with the girls, hating on them would be hypocritical of me.

Attached: images.png (218x231, 11.39K)

>It sucks to see these guys so popular among young Japanese girls.
-________-;;

t. obese weeaboo yellow fever expat incel

What made it so much more successful than jpop? It all looks and sounds the same

stop caring about women's opinion. at all.
I don't go to mental hospitals and get angry at the disabled

Attached: Haunting-photos-show-possessed-girl-who-died-after-being-exorcised-and-whose-chilling-case-ins.jpg (615x820, 50.01K)

Are you implying J-pop is less gay somehow?

Attached: jpopfags.jpg (750x448, 85.64K)

These people are trash imitating Koreans.
Faggots are contagious.

I thought Korea has mandatory military service that makes their boys more though why do they look like faggots

each of these cunts probably has more plastic surgery done than the entire kardashian family combined

Promotion by Holywood
Koreans are a more susceptible audience for globohomo so that's where globohomo placed most of their resources.

sorry vietcong fag but your women love white dick more than kpop fags

Glad to see FilthyFrank really made it.

ew who is that nigger on the left.

EW WHO IS THAT NIGGER IN THE MIDDLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you speaking on behalf of the chicks that move to the West?
Uh, newsflash pepe, the entire country has like 50 millions female, of those how many do you think move to the West?
The general trend is K-pop stars and Koreans, we don't worship whites sorry to ruin your fantasy

>Cornrows
>Badboy in boyband
>Japan

It's the foot in the door stage.

Attached: 1451933402412.jpg (444x337, 52.58K)

Western influence

Only J-pop group Ik is One OK Rock, man they're great.

Attached: 1484717401482_600.jpg (600x600, 92.03K)

thats the infamous japnigger, born by the rap gods, we have them too here, only that are italianigger

Attached: sferaebbasta.jpg (1500x842, 91.46K)

I like Vietnam, I hope your people find prosperity and manage to avoid the hellish cultural downfall that is happening in the West

America loves niggers, even karate niggers. Something wrong? Bring up niggers

Well if the West ever collapses (which I doubt it will), you're always welcome here white pepe

Attached: you're cute.jpg (1000x1000, 178.15K)

I kid you not, the guys in pic think that the fact they’ve had “soft invasion” in the west due to the SEA monkeys, poo shitskins, spics and nigger populace in US, UK, ect. they don’t have to serve. I had to serve and I’m not even in the country.

Most girls like pretty boys. The bald redpilled retards got female attraction wrong. So happy I found the blackpill before it fucked me.

Dammit you're a VPN faggot

Nigger, they have a song about white people doing asian eyes and their “struggle”. They aren’t based, they are just as bad as kpop boi’s.

Why is 6'0 Biden barely taller than the niplets next to him? Clearly not Biden.

These faggots all look the same

??? Sometimes I just hide my plag to post offensive stuffs, forgot to turn it off Nigel.
I don't want to get angry at people while keeping my flag

Attached: 7-79162_2133661-momiji-make-american-great-again.jpg (820x828, 268.44K)

You are redundant, viets are niggers.

lol you are coping so hard now it is crazy I never got more interest than in Vietnam
maybe only Philippines might be more kek

It could be worse user. It could be some American boy band. Or American Hip hop.

>always have rainbow faggot hair
>decide to go full black for going to the federal base of homo just before homo month
Why didn't they show up in rainbow suits with their typical rainbow hair?

Korean man or homosexual
is the male version of
Jewess or tranny?

I live here, I can't be coping any less than this, none of the girls even know of Justin Plebber, everytime they're blasting music girls yell like crazy to K-pop, not the same with Western Musik.
We do have a reputation for being extremely friendly though so you might have mistaken that for sex with your coomers brain

>Korea
>Nippon

Koreans are much taller than Japs.

Attached: girls-generation-k-pop-women-group-of-women-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 78.06K)