NZG New Zealand pol

Where the fuck is Clarke edition?

>Jacinda goes to Australia, doesn't bring Clarke, then Clarke has to message her through Instagram or something
newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2022/06/clarke-gayford-not-impressed-as-ardern-and-albanese-swap-vinyl-records.html

>Absolutely disgusting woman is medicating her son to make him sit quietly, but it's destroying his body and she can no longer get supplements to bulk him up, blames the government for the situation
stuff.co.nz/national/health/128893223/mum-in-battle-with-govt-officials-over-vital-supplement-for-11yearold-son-who-weighs-just-28kg

>Little black cunts stab a train worker
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/06/auckland-transport-staffer-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-stabbed-on-sylvia-park-train-station-platform.html

>Cheeky wanker tried to bring in 2kg of meth through the airport
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/06/man-arrested-at-auckland-airport-after-being-caught-smuggling-meth-into-nz-from-chile.html

What's for dinner? I had KFC and regret it very much, never again (for real this time)

Attached: Munchausen whore.png (580x335, 219.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckland-police-station-theft-4000-firearms-licence-documents-stolen/S47P6L3IS5KQFTY7AJPRXVYKSQ/
lichess.org/4JZXnyZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my leaf sloppy seconds, my leaftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about a leaf about you kiwis.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I leaf pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, hosers.

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my leaf sloppy seconds, my leaftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about a leaf about you kiwis.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I leaf pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, hosers.

Police botch the register before it's even started

nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckland-police-station-theft-4000-firearms-licence-documents-stolen/S47P6L3IS5KQFTY7AJPRXVYKSQ/

cmon bros

Attached: gum.png (523x521, 383.34K)

>theft
I said this last night, and I'll say it again.
It was purposefully leaked.
The gangs function as secret police, but because there is no uniform, direct orders etc, it can't be traced back to the state. The state doesn't order them to do what they do, it just selectively turns a blind eye, and through a process of memetic natural selection, gangs converge upon the approved crimes. Using criminals filtered through selective non-enforcement is the future of authoritarianism, and was likely a huge part of the history of it too, even if it isn't featured in the narratives.
Gangs will be prosecuted if their actions threaten the establishment, but otherwise they will be ignored, as the effects of their actions is to suppress the people, thereby undermining social mobility and entrenching the establishment's power.
This is why we are drowning in ram raids, this is why gang violence is escalating, it's to supress us.
And if you dare mention the uniting link between these gangsters, i.e. their race, you are now the bad guy. Not the police for their inability deal with the problem, not the courts for failing to prosecute criminals properly, and not the gangs for they are poor oppressed minorities. No, you are the villain, for you committed the greatest of all sins in western society. You are a racist.

This wasn't online though, some fucking munter broke and entered the abandoned police station quite a while ago, they didn't even fucking know, then they done him for some other crime and found the papers. They have no idea who read them or anything like that.

If that plan of using gangsters as secret police is true it's gonna fuck up big time. One day they will figure out they can control whole areas and charge for protection. They should do it for dairies, the mob should put up a sticker on a dairy to say they protect it, no fucker will ram raid it then

Reposting statbro's update from last night

Attached: 1654756638811.png (762x1112, 29K)

Did you hear that story about the kid whose family were killed when a drunk driver ran a red light? The kid survived with horrible injuries and was sent to a foster home where he was raped by the father and bullied by the other kids. He quit school at 13 and lived on the streets, turning to crime to survive and becoming addicted to drugs.
That is the story of Maori getting their land stolen by the government, who then persecuted them if they tried to speak their own language.

Covid is last year's news bro, the reason you want to keep it alive is you were fucked by the state and just won't let it go, amirite?

cool fantasy bro

I am part of the blue block top left lmao

You'd love for it to be forgotten about right when the data is unfavourable to your beliefs wouldn't you

Well done for doing your part for the community, your family, and for Aotearoa - even when all the odds were against you.

No I'm just wondering why you are still obsessing over it. Most places I go now there is no sign of covid or masks, everyone has moved on.

Some people call me a hero, but I was just being kind like anyone else would have been

NIGGER

Attached: 1651569871982.jpg (2048x1422, 532.06K)

Retard detected

Mistakes(or lies, depending on how cynical you are) the government have made shouldn't be forgotten

I'd feel a hell of a lot safer knowing a gang was protecting me, than having to take my chances with the police

You all think the Maori should forget the past and just get on with life and become good citizens. Maybe you should too?

it's a deal

a.k.a. "Anarcho-tyranny"

I hate nigger and wellington so much it's unreal

Right. No more bitching about being made into second class citizens, and I'll go and tell those boys to stop the ram raids and study hard at school.

What's up dorks?

Attached: House Prices - NZ Prime Ministers.webm (580x580, 2.68M)

Ok sounds good. But we have to get a "treaty" detailing it wont happen again, a public apology and reparations :)

baste

>Muh land

Na it was taken by conquerors, not yours, never was. Had it been by another tribe your people would have been killed, eaten, or made into slaves. Your reparations are being allowed to exist

Bros, I just hate the front page of r*ddit so much

Hi I am lonely large breasted female with very engorged female-like vagina and dump-truck bumhole wanting strong man to play me at chess
lichess.org/4JZXnyZH