It's coming

You guys are training for the coming civil war right?

Fat kulaks that can't run a 7 min mile and do 20 chin ups will not survive

Attached: cat sit ups.webm (460x456, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhMq76gmXes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>20 chin ups
you mean pull ups that is the Airborne Standard

I’m not gonna put on some gay uniform, warlords pay in beer and prime pussy

Attached: fatty wors.png (1242x989, 1.07M)

>Chinese fantasy
>Jewish presentation
Not gonna happen. Cope, Rabbi chinkstein.

not being able to do 1 pullup woke me the fuck up a few years ago. shame hit me like a lightning bolt.

This is the most chad thing I've ever witnessed.

Attached: Gigachad ASUS.jpg (1080x607, 74.12K)

There isn't going to be a civil war. If anything happens, it will just be lone wolf terrorism with people begging for the most organized tyranny nearby to take control.

i can do 16 atm :// gotta keep pushing ig

Yeah, look how in shape Scott Helvenston is. Ain't he buff. That dude is ripped. He's gonna take out all the chicken armed larpers. He can't lose.
youtube.com/watch?v=IhMq76gmXes

Attached: blackwaterguardabdterroristsImage2.jpg (522x450, 51.3K)

Cry more you sniveling blackpill faggot

If you think you're going to run and gun in the sticks or operate in MOUT like a geardo, you will lose. The idea is to blend in. Dress like a construction worker, businessman, cubicle drone, transit worker. Infiltrate into the target, engage for 1-3 mags, disperse, ditch your weapon and look like the rest of the scared sheep. You don't need to do a four minute mile to get out. Don't look like an insurgent, look like everyone else. People use vehicles and mass transit. Anyone attempting to extract on foot beyond a certain distance is going to get pinched. Walk, don't run out of the target area, then use a vehicle. The insurgency will be in cities and towns. It will be downtown, and in the industrial parks especially. Manufacturing and distribution are the achilles heel.

Attached: CCCE4F9B-6FE3-4110-BBAA-C61AB483A18D.jpg (1145x1347, 1.02M)

No, the achilles heel is infrastructure. Hundreds and thousands of miles of roads, cables, wires, pipes, virtually 100% unguarded.

Situps? bro, I can do 90 in 2 minutes. You gotta do a set, and then wait a few seconds and try to do 3 to 5 more. I know they suck but you gotta push past the pain, find ways to exhaust your muscles if you cant do that many, do sets with low rest time.

One time a roommate accidentally dumped kitty litter down the toilet and flushed instead of throwing it in the garbage bin. It mixed with the water and clogged and destroyed the pipes and costs thousands of dollars and hundreds of man-hours to fix. A damn shame..

Attached: BD24CFAF-49DF-49C5-9B8B-E3798D14341D.jpg (1149x1094, 1.55M)

assuming i want to survive in this world

If yous do have a civil war can I join in I'd love a chance to kill some fags

you want to kill yourself?

I think an American civil war would ignite similar conflicts all across the world. And even if it didn't, I doubt the world would stay out of it. It's WW3 if it ever happened.

Yeah, that too. You don't need to be a PT god for that either.Yeah, but nothing makes the supporting population irate at the government than when a regional food distribution warehouse burns down. The government's military forces are weakened when the munitions plant at Lake City goes up, or say the Apache or Blackhawk plants are taken off line for a year. Maybe the MRE plant employees experience a multiple gunmen active shooter event. Shit like that in minecraft of course.

I walked into that one fuck you

I hope to slaughter as many US seditionists as I can I want a massively high body count. I'm ready to rock and Trump can eat his own nutsack. Let's get some.

pretty accurate
if some one wanted to take down a country especially a Large one
You would want to slowly bleed it by picking away at its infrastructure and supply chain
running around shooting people wouldnt really get you far, outside of the government usinmg it as propaganda
destroy the supply chain and people will revolt
A bunch of starving people go from civilized to violent pretty quick

>You guys are training for the coming civil war right?
>kulaks
wrong vpn

Indeed, would be a real sham if that happened more often, especially at commercial buildings and not just residencies, boy could you imagine both. Kitty litter is everywhere to, I think they clean puke up with it at schools, just imagine if kids caught on to that and started doing it to be rebellious or funny or whatever. Man, I'd hate that. Guys whatever you do, don't put large quantities of kitty litter down toilets that aren't yours

Wd40 removes fingerprints put lights on your ball cap and cameras go fritzy don't learn python just torrent zero day RATs

I stopped caring if I live or die a long time ago.