All you alt right people are single handedly preventing us from reaching a Type 2 Civilization

All you alt right people are single handedly preventing us from reaching a Type 2 Civilization

Attached: E0C785AF-A0E9-41B7-B36E-2E3B8FA60F4F.jpg (1097x1190, 714.71K)

Alt right people are the only ones to go to the moon

Slide.
And Michio Kaku is a joke, not a physicist.

Jews are

How are you going to build technology when you can't mine the materials needed because muh environment?

Based on what? The whole "equality" agenda is based on the 'fact' that everyone is the same, which is not true.

Define alt right
also
>believing that hog wash
brainlet sheep

Michio Kaku is an absolute retard pop scientist who is more along the lines of George Takei than a great thinker.

[l]
copy sec..
we're in..

Attached: 777175545007.jpg (726x252, 21.22K)

Lol more probable that an user will lead us towards type 2...imagine America without blacks...it would be a literal utopia.

Aliens don't want trannies in space.

Our most advanced technological potentials are being wasted by primitive liars with advanced technology. They're either liars or they sincerely can't tell pedophiles from people suffering under molestation!

this

It's simple we just stab all of the aliens

Attached: miketyson.jpg (576x573, 55.68K)

haha kaka poopoo peepee doo doo

couldn't really think of a good diabetes joke

>Believing in space

Attached: Astronaut helmet fills with water NASA.jpg (720x1280, 145.72K)

>And Michio Kaku is a joke, not a physicist.
Are you retarded or something?

>imagine America without blacks...it would be a literal utopia.
I’d unironically want to live in that utopia. Even though we’re going fascist ourselves. You wouldn’t mind a well-adjusted Briton would you??

Attached: EBC42B22-F45D-4C93-B714-E88628919DDB.png (2054x1022, 230.32K)

Bongs are responsible for this mess. No

Attached: 1650045067540.jpg (1075x1200, 116.66K)

>Jews = Britain
Sure buddy

Yea i'm sure it has nothing to do with the 5 billion retarded niggers walking around the earth

It's true, ancient kangz were about to achieve type 2 civilization but then we clubbed them over the heads with our primitive caveman weapons and turned their supreme AI into a racist with our cave paintings

>America without blacks
You mean spics. Niggers are the bogeyman, spics are the real threat and are actively turning us into mexico 2.0.

Ultimately, its the kikes that are responsible here.

I like Michio Kaku as far as pop scientists go

He doesn't pull the whole "laws of physics invented by man dictate the universe" that most academics seem to wank over. He at least seems somewhat open minded.

He's right, Michu Cocku is a retard as is Science Negro. Listen to him on Opie and Anthony, Patrice basically blasts him with negro IQ and he couldn't figure out how to bullshit his way around it.,