He died because he liked the blue and yellow flag better than the red blue and white flag

he died because he liked the blue and yellow flag better than the red blue and white flag

Attached: photo_2022-06-09_10-50-28.jpg (629x992, 204.43K)

Based and deserved

why does his face look like that?

Good. Still hoping to see malcolm nance dead.

At least they don't 41% themselves.

Attached: 1654384172559m.jpg (816x1024, 66.27K)

he went for a mudbath

Attached: 6551c0b5e444c3d8c25aabd6bed4a3acbc8a97ad.jpg (833x833, 215.43K)

new weapon

Attached: 1640247852079.png (512x336, 272.39K)

looks like he died awhile ago

Unless there's a video of him hanging himself then I'm going to say that's an execution. There are far more convenient ways to kill yourself in a war zone than by hanging.

Leaf is cabbage nigger posting. A total plus for the chans.

Ban this retarded faggot already.

please tell me he's one of those foreign legion fuckers

one mouth wasn't enough for him

Attached: photo_2022-06-09_13-11-51.jpg (1280x558, 202.17K)

I always thought a hanging would be one of the easiest ways to go? I could never shoot myself… what else would be easier?

>? I could never shoot myself… what else would be easier?

Carbon monoxide poisoning in your car. Smoking and listening your favorite songs.

Attached: 1496009075348.gif (500x566, 436.76K)

Stop being a fucking pussy and live.

no, he died because he's a GOY NIGGER
>low IQ
>easy to manipulate
>submissive to the big massa
>no empathy (can kill his own family if big massa tells him to)

what I find the most stupid about these goyim is how easily they forget that the real masterminds are the old farts and the kikes that give the orders. The retarded goyim they shoot and photograph and post on telegram channels are not the real enemies.
But goyim will never have that level of understanding.

I ain’t going nowhere… just have thought about it before. Figured hanging was definitely a top 3 option.

Sweet now that I know you're not going to kill yourself: the easiest way is to publicly state that you have information that could lead to the indictment of the Clintons

This is a stupid war and more and more Ukrainians are deserting, I heard from an inside source that the desertion isnt even from cowardice. (Some of it is sure) but the soldiers in Ukraine are stretched so thin, their soldiers are given 10 bullets, (loose) every couple days and a handful of grain or rice a day. So the soldiers just said fuck it, hence why their numbers are diminishing. Some did leave because they're figuring out what they're fighting for isnt worth dying for, and they would be correct. Every Ukie you see post on Any Forums is either a vpn or a city fag coward. No one wants to fight this war. Not even the russians. But the russians have the numbers. They have the artillery and that's pretty much it. Putin sent his worst troops to take on ukraine. His WORST. His best troops are guarding Moscow and St Petersberg. I fucking hate this war and Zelensky. Saying theyll fight to last ukrainian. Fuck him!! Like hes fighting? Hes probably not even in the country.

I thought about it too man, but we have a job to do. Do the will of God. Then we rest.

Attached: 1608089322939.jpg (556x549, 33.88K)