This is why they want the guns

Those fucking kikes are going full throttle

Attached: 6644D459-308A-4DC0-A546-05943F4C3DA6.png (1080x1262, 850.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upnorthlive.com/news/nation-world/cbp-can-make-warrantless-arrests-at-homes-less-than-100-miles-from-border-sc-says
supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/20-157_8mjp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So if some tranny Liberal soldier wants to stay in my room, can I rape her/him?

Asking for science and in Minecraft of course.

Why would they need a warrant to detain foreign invaders?

Attached: c72.png (1266x1124, 366.03K)

>thinking this is for spics
Cute

I didn't realize border patrol was stationed at the ocean's borders as well

user, you are longer considered a citizen, open up.

Every state has border patrol, leafbro.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Attached: 1653963445665m.jpg (1024x811, 92.69K)

Heh.
Their funeral.
They usually have lives, kids, families, etc. I'm a loser with literally nothing to live for but myself, and I lost my fear of death with LSD and methamphetamine-induced psychosis years ago.
Might be worth a go. Might not. I am a massive card-carrying fan of the metal bands "The Elements of Surprise" and "Mines and Traps Equal Death".

Attached: dif.jpg (630x475, 51.16K)

>when you don't live in the yellow

Shut the fuck up kike

Nope. Supreme Court says no. Next amendment on the agenda: 2.

This has been a thing for decades

>more government
>entirely coastal liberal towns

THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET

Attached: liverandonions.png (300x399, 64.85K)

It's true, you faggot.

good, hurry up already and bring on the violence that we all love and crave, niggers!

upnorthlive.com/news/nation-world/cbp-can-make-warrantless-arrests-at-homes-less-than-100-miles-from-border-sc-says
"This is no hypothetical: Certain CBP agents can exercise broad authority to make warrantless arrests and search vehicles up to 100 miles away from the border," the Court's decision states.

fake news its only vehicles that you can SEARCH you can make arrests at residents only.

This is important becuase red flag law decisions carves out the supreme court holds HOMES at a extreme higher need for a warrant to search.

cont.

When AgentEgbert observed one of Boule’s vehicles returning to the inn, he sus-pected that the Turkish national was a passenger and followed the ve-hicle to the inn. On Boule’s account, Boule asked Egbert to leave, butEgbert refused, became violent, and threw Boule first against the ve-hicle and then to the ground. Egbert then checked the immigrationpaperwork for Boule’s guest and left after finding everything in order.The Turkish guest unlawfully entered Canada later that evening.Boule filed a grievance with Agent Egbert’s supervisors and an ad-ministrative claim with Border Patrol pursuant to the Federal TortClaims Act (FTCA). Egbert allegedly retaliated against Boule by re-porting Boule’s “SMUGLER” license plate to the Washington Depart-ment of Licensing for referencing illegal activity, and by contacting theInternal Revenue Service and prompting an audit of Boule’s tax re-turns. Boule’s FTCA claim was ultimately denied, and Border Patroltook no action against Egbert for his use of force or alleged acts of re-taliation. Boule then sued Egbert in Federal District Court, alleginga Fourth Amendment violation for excessive use of force and a First

the border patrol knew illegals stayed there reguarly and watched the shit skin pull up in a car and dealt with him outside never did they enter the residence.

link to the actual case law

>Amendment IV
you do realize the cops can just make up some crime they allegedly saw you do and get a search warrant to break into your place?
they've been doing this for a while

The yellow areas are exactly where most of the faggots are.

This would immediately be struck down if they ever tried to exercise it. Warrantless? Horseshit

then you take it to the supreme court and they get ass raped.

see

The premise of OP is false all together and yes you cant search vehicles without it being a public risk according to the supreme court without a warrant.

Phoenix anons stay winning

>federal government
>border patrol
Pick one also neither work anyway

Ya I was in agreement with your post but should have tagged the OP instead

Anons, we all can now do our part to end the housing crisis. Deport a wetback today!

I live west of Cleveland, I see Border Patrol vehicles driving down Route 6 all the time, it runs along Lake Erie.
A decade ago I used to deliver pizza and the store front next to the place was nondescript and had floor to ceiling blinds always closed. I would occasionally see a person walk in or out but really thought nothing of it till a week into the job I went into the back of the plaza and there was a barb wired fence with a danger electric sign near it and a gate.
Found out from the manager it was Border Patrols main office for the west side burbs of Cleveland.

Never actually seen BP do anything but I will see them parked up along the lake and rt.6