Gay people fuck each others butts lol

gay people fuck each others butts lol

Attached: 55124121.jpg (550x535, 49.91K)

it is ok to be gay

Attached: gaycouple20.jpg (1170x1452, 409.07K)

That's hot ngl

Attached: 1512486313035.png (483x470, 183.71K)

Ive got bad news for you user, they do alot worse than that. Faggots really are sick twisted degenerates.

The pride flag really should just be indias flag but all brown with the CEO of aid’s head protruding from prolapsed sphincter

Why can't they just use a vagina? Why are they all fucking male butt fuckers?

poor kids having to be around these degenerate sodomites

Attached: gaypregnant.jpg (960x960, 141.4K)

idk but its funny that they tryna get up inside each others butthole lmao.

Anal is disgusting even with Male on Female, let alone Male on Male

The whole thing about homosexuality is disgusting and makes 0 sense to me

Hasnt anyone told them that is how you get shitdick

Attached: 1654316453446.jpg (868x960, 99.11K)

If only you know that LGBT is a creation of a bowel worm that munches on shit. Many things in the world are created by bowel worms. I'm worried that they are trying to implement the new world order because we know this.

Those kids have gay face. They’ve been molested.

Urban degenerate whites must be exterminated.

gay kids exist

Attached: 1498778442098.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Kids are asexual. Faggotry is learned, not innate.

Attached: irjnvcpm4.png (462x360, 143.89K)

They really do eat the poo poo don’t they? It was a huge redpill when I realized why my faggot cousin was having severe stomach problems

They literally eat shit.

Gays are ugly coomermaxxers

they are infected by demons. it's literally demonic possession.

And they just so happen to be living in house with two faggots. Faggotry is above all a learned behavior.

those poor kids are getting raped

This is the best thread in pol right now. Lol gay people have poo poo peepees hahahaha

I fuckin' hate faggots.

Are you an actual nip or an American/Euro living there?

What made you start to believe this? Natural curiosity mixed with pleasure and stuff hardly seems like a demonic gateway to me, but maybe you have something about that.

You know how it’s a fairly common childhood experience to accidentally hear/walk in and finally /know/ your dad fucks your mom?

These children have witnessed their “dads” ramming cocks into each other’s shit chute. Then they’re told this is normal.

haha imagine sticking your stiffy in a mans dirty bunger lol!!! it would be so STINKY!!!! and then you pull your fat hairy blicky out and there's some poo-poo on it HAHAHAHAH EWWWWWWWWWWWW

hahahah YUCKY!!! PEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YEWWWWW!!!

Attached: fuck you.png (600x572, 274.12K)

Hahahahaha uh oh, STINKYYYYYYY. POO POO WILLY HAHA. Uh oh, Zealand user…I think you’ve got a stinky link! Hahahahahaha. Uh oooooooh

Natural curiosity doesn’t lead to you shoving your penis into a poop hole, and pleasure can be found without the scent of literal shit and man pheromones in the vagina of a cute girl. Gays aren’t UwU kissing a cute boi, it’s almost always an older man who has raped and been raped initiating a young man into this sick perversion. It’s demonic.

Can you refute this peepee poopoo kiwi? Weird to act high and mighty over potty humor when you have potty sex

... I think you have some trauma or fear yourself, stranger. Kids stick things in all of their holes. It isn't because they got raped, it's because they just feel like it, like a dog just feels like eating its own puke. Once they do it and they like it, they prefer it.
If there is a demon anywhere in that process it is the demon known as isolation, because that's a key factor in childhood peepee poopoo play.
You are really ignorant.