Industrial society and it's future

I read the manifesto's from the (((mass shooters))). dogshit. repeating everything in europa the last battle mostly, sloppy job glowniggers. murdoch's book was a bit long but good and a fun read. However THIS was excellent. uncle ted could've been writing today. He was very ahead of his time. why did he blow people up instead of writing 10 more of these?

Attached: 9798636242437.jpg (267x400, 10.68K)

Attached: 1.jpg (2550x3300, 838.04K)

>MMs book
>long
What the FUCK are you talking about

Attached: 2.jpg (2550x3300, 930.29K)

it was joke you tard

Attached: 1650596934606.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

Attached: 3.jpg (2550x3300, 715.31K)

Based aunt theodora

Attached: 1652736906161.jpg (500x500, 54.68K)

thanks leaf! does he still respond to mail?

>Mass shooter
Stopped reading

based, most of the time thats a good idea

Yeah but he's got terminal cancer lmao. Should be a pretty swift but painful demise since he won't be receiving any modern medical treatment

damn, poor ted. maybe the reason the glowies do these things now is they wanna try and slide what he did. I do think he is clearly a luddite. not too sure if thats a bad thing though

Ted Kaczynski was a sperg. His critique was reasonable but his proposed solutions are autistic pipe dreams. He is not different from all the other fags who thought we "could all just get along" if only we tried.

God damn that fucker is smart. People in here would hate him though.

I do notice alot of complaining and few solutions from most works like this. I chalk that up to clown world forcing activism on people who would've otherwise not been involved in politics. I know that feel.

Just because one is more accurate and faster at diagnosing the disease doesn't mean one knows how to cure it. Sometimes the disease will only end when it has killed the host.

because Any Forums represents reliance on tech. I see what you did there

this country is already completely boned. it was in 2014 and the ruling class realized this, now they are bigger accelerationists than you and I are I would guess.

I doubt he would accept (((modern))) treatment even if offered.

Why don't you try dealing with the symptoms of terminal cancer and then tell me that palliative care is a Jewish trick

Yup, take the Rife-pill.

chemo for sure is. the kikes killed my mom with it.

Attached: 1652653133465.jpg (680x549, 32.99K)