What will they add next?

What will they add next?

Attached: Intersex-inclusive_pride_flag.svg.png (2560x1626, 133.28K)

a % symbol for each new line

Niggers

No Ukraine chevrons? You're not a Russian asset are you???

This is your movement. You people. You're all autists. 70% of autists are gay. These are your own people at work. Your hatred for them is seriously your own hatred for yourself

Attached: autism and sexuality.png (534x770, 139.28K)

Something for gun control

A black cock

Spread your cheeks, I'm going in.

I'm stupid what is this?

the final form… beware

Attached: 911F3C40-2953-4AC7-97B9-31DB950F7B87.jpg (1024x648, 148.55K)

Attached: 11523753.jpg (255x352, 51.68K)

I'm not even a rightwinger or one of you people on this board by any means, but I'm not even joking, autismo dick scares me. It scares everyone. It scares women so much. Autismo dick is the most emotionally unhinged, sociopathic, self-interested, entitled thing on the planet. It's totally lacking self-awareness too. Often it develops a pseudo sense of superiority about itself. It's on par with any cluster B personality disorder

Finally islam pride

hopefully a rope
and a slogan that says
>don't hang on me

finally some elvish representation

What the fuck are you talking about

>behold the new flag of america

Autism is thrown around so much these days just as much as adhd or add.
You hold ideals that aren't common among society? Autism.
You don't like interacting with most people? Autism.
You have a lot of ideas and strong creative process? Autism.
You have deep passions or obsessions? Autism.

go back to reddít, cuck

70% of autists are fucking gay. You all on this site are autists. You all hate gays, right? You all hate yourselves. As it is a long noted fact that the people who cry the loudest about hating gays are, themselves, closeted homosexuals.

This is something extremely transparent to "the normies", who are better than you all (even though you think you're better than them). The normies are much better than you all and they're able to very easily read the deep secret shit you think no one knows. And every normie knows 100% about your secret homosexuality

Right right right but lemme get those digits, I'm a doctor you see and you seem rather ill, I'll give you some vitamin D injections through that sweet little ass of yours to make you feel better.

Attached: 1654834396324.png (2560x1626, 176.19K)

ARE YOU FUCKING SUGGESTING THAT I'M FUCKING AUTISTIC, YOU FUCKING BRO???????

Look this homophobic mother fucker over here.

No. None of that is what autism is. The issue is just that as an autistic person you're not capable of self-awareness or introspection, so that's how it seems to you. It's a classic attitude that an autistic person develops about themselves

here lgbt marketing department #stopgunviolence

Attached: GUNVIOLENCELGBT.jpg (2560x1626, 635.95K)

A noose

Add it for them lads or why not make it totally white or black and play it off as full representation of everything. Due to white being the final point of all color and black being the total absence of color

New inclusive flag.lol

Attached: secretflag.png (672x414, 14.94K)

Monkeypox bumps

That's there already

>you're not capable of self-awareness
That's quite ironic coming from you lel.

I thought they added ukraine?

>native american representation
Nah not even the faggots give a shit about natives

You're going around on a board that you have already stated that you don't support, posting statistics about how the majority of autistic people are gay, and yet we're the ones who aren't introspective? Everything I mentioned can be linked to Autism as well, you're quite the oxymoron.