How do you imagine 2030?

Attached: 723EDFBE-1484-47FA-8EE9-1C52703AAF75.jpg (750x1039, 686.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBcpuBRUdNs&t=3902s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In America?
A Mexican hell hole.
Non-stop leaf blowers disrupting my white peace.

Most of the third world will have collapsed due to food shortages.
The next round of vaccinations will be detrimental to those already vaxxed, BUT necessary for those who haven’t been vaxxed.
Sexbots will raise our children, leading to a boom in births. You’ll be able to choose your child's genetics in a simple app, and basically no one will choose to be a shitskin.
A caucasian super race will burst forth, untied to government propaganda, and raised by sexbots with artificial wombs to the neets who will take over the world, the early adopters.
Interplanetary travel will be affordable, effortless and devoid of such agencies as the TSA.
The mars colony will eventually revolt, and declare their independence from earth.
VR will be the chosen drug of those left on earth, they will rot away in a matrix of their own choosing. Remembering nothing of the past, just seeing a clickbate future that replaces all their desires.

Seethe. We’re not going anywhere. I’m saving up money to pay for the coyote for my brother’s family. He’s got 4 kids and his wife is pregnant. We will replace you by the end of this decade.

Social credit systems where you'd have to show ID for extra food, and 6G that is operating in the ionizing radiation spectrum for the first fucking time in telecoms history. We are so fucked.

>we'll turn this place into the shithole we fled from in a decade
lol
lmao

And you wont do shit about it.

A mulatto twerking slightly harder on the grave of our ancestors.

it's june 3rd 2030, it's been 3 years since the power went out, since the soldiers came. in a lot of ways my life is better now, and i don't miss much from the old world. olav and peter caught some salmon early in the day by the river while me and the rest of the group went to the city to look for supplies. the city people always haunt me whenever i go there, it's always so sad to see all the different creative ways they committed suicide, i guess most of them didnt have guns to kill themselves with

>preset to late 2020s
Marked by severe economic hardship and continued societal unrest. People in the first world openly starving to death by 2025. Massive protests, looting, and violence, especially in several large metroes. Federal Government in US and most of the world quickly losing most of their legitimacy creating massive opposition movements that are put down violently in some cases.

>2028/2029 to mid 2030s
War on a scale never seen before. This is your WW3. By its conclusion 2.8 billion dead, only half of those due to combat. Many borders and alliances dramatically change, and some countries cease to exist entirely. The US, while technically still in tact, also dramatically changes in terms of borders and territories.

>mid 2030 to early 2040s
Massive internal restructuring within the US, Canada, and parts of Europe. Many countries break apart including the US. The US as we know it officially ends in the early 2040s

>2040s to 2060s
Newly founded nations struggle to establish themselves as the new super powers of the world and continents. Some minor wars and conflicts arise from this, but this is done mostly in a cold war fashion. There is also significant geological and climate changes that cause massive famine and destruction in parts of the world.

>2060s to 2090s
Some normalcy returns to the broken world again. I die.

Attached: Shite.jpg (474x474, 35.89K)

For what purpose?

more

2030 will be like 2022 but 16% more faggot, nigger, kike, chink, and beaner.

whole lotta brown

Stats show that half the US will be obese. For me its motivation to keep lifting and never stop. I want to mog more than half the nationp; provided we don't starve due to democrat faggotry.

Attached: 1235912131.png (1024x597, 161.27K)

>autonomous drones hunt the unvaxxed survivors of the die off
>larger ground based drones flatten the former citites of the world as nature reclaims the ruins
>inside a mountain in Davos Switzerland, holograms of Klaus Schwab raise and educate artificially born children
>the childrens primary subjects are history and philosophy, as determined by Klaus Schwab

Attached: cooming.jpg (238x211, 5.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XBcpuBRUdNs&t=3902s

>1 billion dead, due to combat.
how? And don't say nukes lol

Attached: dedpepe_1.jpg (240x210, 7.7K)

Touch grass

With God. That is where I will be. Most of us actually. Only 500 million will survive the cosmic event in 2030

>nothing continues to happen
>rapid increases of degeneracy and normalizing immoral behavior
>rich get richer
>throw in some bread and circus for the normies
Etc.

Literally nothing happens except jews get a little older and probably have to research new ways to jew people

I don't know why but this pic always makes me laugh really hard.

future /x/ poster.