Rest in piss

rest in piss

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-060816_Twitter.jpg (1080x1697, 785.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/
bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/
youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That’s right BADASSES of reddit, remember this when you start talking about how you’re going to take down the Nazis in a BADASS American civil war like iron man. Fucking freaks have no idea what’s coming to them.

HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kill those fuckers, Russian chads.

Lol the one faggot cried about being decived by western media, "I watched cnn and BBC "
Muh sides

WE WILL LAUNCH A NAVY SEAL OPERATION TO FREE THE INNOCENT FROM FACIST DPR CUSTODY

>Britons
It's over

Interesting. Usually POWs are kept imprisoned, with the goal of negotiating a prisoner release in the future. Did these guys get accused of War Crimes or something?

Russians telling Reddit to suck their cock and come do something about it, and they can do nothing but scream.

They got accused of being mercenaries, and as such pow laws don't apply to them.

You can't even tell the difference.

They were deemed as mercs by DPR, a major crime itself as mercenary work is illegal internationally.

>two britons
>two shitskins
mathbros?

It's extremely unlikely they execute him. They will use him as a bargaining chip. But he probably won't be going home for a long ass time

BASED BEYOND BELIEF

Everything is in Gods plan. Messengers of God good angel and bad one, has no power on their on. So Jews serves God by serving Satan.

Money is fake tickets for life. Exist only because everyone accepted. he he he eating fruits from the tree of knowledge = sin and suffer.

(( murders for money )) thank jew

Attached: groner.jpg (720x360, 54.22K)

Fucking brutal then. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

DONETSK WILL TAKE MANY SHELLING FOR THIS WAR CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. FUCK THE ORCS

Who would negotiate their release though? They're not Ukrainian nationals. Ukraine doesn't give a fuck about them. They don't even give a fuck about their own men.

shhhhh don't warn them, let them go die, matter of fact, encourage them to go and die and then laugh at them and their crying families.

Mercenaries and imported partisans get the rope to discourage others. They also might have charged them with espionage just for being foreign, because you never know and because fuck 'em.

Attached: 1580786724129.png (250x241, 26.59K)

HAHAHAHA
good on you lads. hang the fucker

Send your trannie armies to save them.

nato tranny seething

captcha :- YWNBAW

Fuck i hope they capture so more the shrieking from libs will be apocalyptic

Almonds activated

kys

Checked and American contractors just got put on notice.

Will be used for bargaining, unlikely they will be executed.

well, also a Moroccan. As a sometime Algerian myself I care more about him.
... until he got himself into a warzone as a stateless combatant.
He's white Qaeda, the two Brits are white Qaeda; fuck them both.

I won't laugh at anyone misguided enough to donate their blood to the kike war machine but yeah, they're retards.

z!
youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

Brittan might have been willing to negotiate to get them back.
Actually, now I think about it, the UK seems to hate Britons more than Russia does. So maybe I asked a stupid question.

Cool, so its fine if Ukraine ropes Wagner and any Saboteurs they caught? Also the Libyan, Syrian, and African mercenaries while theyre at it

It's war. You get what you signed up for. Why is this news

They're on the eastmost side of Ukraine, in the area essentially that has been in civil war for the past 8 years and controlled by ethnic Russians long before this invasion. They're probably far beyond prisoner exchanges, interrogations ect.
They know what they were there for, now they want to make their statement through them. They want to kill these mercs to establish their postion; "gtfo, stop coming here, you are not getting this area back, or we will kill you all and laugh."
That is what statement is being made. You merc and you lose, you die. Can't accept the risks, probably shouldn't merc then.

redditsisters I thought we killed all the Russians. What happened?

that sucks. should've stayed home and played fortnite instead

He was an innocent British man that fought hard in Syria against Assad. He deserves to die

>What happened?
>Hey go fight, we'll get some more of your friends to back you up in a couple of months.
>fast forward
>Hey where's that backup we were promised?
>...

bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/

bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc KolomolskyZelensky

Attached: KolomolskyPuppet.png (1237x673, 533.6K)

I hope you guys nuke America already i'm bored

Attached: 1652299058631.jpg (1024x960, 213.1K)

>a world superpower doesn't treat their enemies with kiddie gloves
I forgot this was even possible.

wait you mean real life isn't like a marvel movie?
wtf I'm supposed to be a super cool hero fighting for gay rights and stuff