This is asking for the impossible

This is asking for the impossible.

Attached: veg.jpg (653x566, 69.46K)

If I eat one more piece of pie, I’ll die!
If I can’t have one more piece of pie, I’ll die!
So since it’s all decided I must die,
I might as well have one more piece of pie.
MMMM–OOOH–MY!
Chomp–Gulp–‘Bye.
- Shel Silverstein

If anyone tries to lower your standard of living you should kill them

Attached: 1654701775453.jpg (1080x1344, 260.38K)

Eating plants is correlated with minimal quotients. Just eat bugs that eat the plants instead.

Thought there was a fertilizer shortage. Is that out the window now?

I tried vegetarianism and vegan for years. I was constantly sick, weak and in pain with zero mental clarity and always hungry. I will eat people before i live through that hell again.

Literally Hitler

Vegans are dying from day one.

Kek, Egan food industry insider here again to confirm the entire market is in free fall and failing rapidly. Between labor shortages at manufacturers, rapidly rising raw materials costs< lack of critical component availability (i.e. massive wheat shortages), increased transportation costs, and most publicly-traded vegan food manufacturers being down 80%+ in value since 2020, it’s all destined to fail soon.
Acquaintances in the field are panicked as fuck. The struggling businesses can’t get funding now because banks and investors see vegan foods as “untouchable” in 2022, all predictions of growth from the past decade have been wiped out, and it’s sheer panic in the marketplace.
I fuk’n love it.

Based, same here. Vegan for 10 years, sick all the time, massive vitamin deficiencies that made me feel batshit crazy, had to stop. Never again, it’s a horrible diet.

vegans and veg fags don't want to tell you plants have no amino acids.
They allways propaganda well you get more iron or some other mineral or vitamin, but never an amino acid.
They are less efficient for nutrient because of this. Having all your mineral and vitamins don't mean shit if you don't got the amino acids to process them.

It's possible. You'll just have the entire global population either dependent on supplements (which take huge amounts of dangerous and polluting industrial processes to exist) or all being nutritionally deficient while still dying of heart attacks from the new introduced omega 3/omega 6 imbalance

I reject the so-called elites' plans for me, and I do not consent to be governed by the current coup-installed government.

Pic related.

Attached: 1643415529524.jpg (559x416, 54.3K)

Remember that they want to put the vaccine in plants.

Won’t ever happen. I know people don’t ever do shit no matter how bad things get, but this is one of those things people would kill over

Yeah, NO. Homo sapiens EVOLVED to be omnivores & that includes eating MEAT.

There are nutrients in meat that cannot be found in non-meat foods that Homo sapiens require for HEALTHY BRAINS.

The parasite "elite" want the 99% dumbed down as much as possible. Remov8ng meat from our diets will acvomplish that very quickly & effectively.

The parasite "elite" will continue eating meat while we eat tofu & crickets. Guaranteed.

I make a point out eating red meat every day because of this faggotry. I don't give a shit if I get gout or have a heart attack. fuck vegan fags and their cucked diet.

Attached: 1654721452725.jpg (1080x1080, 199.51K)

My religious traditions require eating the blood of christ so I cannot be vegan.

Choline.

B12.

Taurine. And a bunch of other nutrients. Had a list somewhere which I can't find right now. But it's about 15 different nutrients that cannot be found in plants.

You guys fucked it up, then. Or you're lying, which seems more likely. I've been vegan since 1997 and I have no health problems. I mean come on... you were "sick for ten years with vitamin deficiencies"? Why the fuck didn't you take vitamin supplements then? Your story is too retarded to be credible.

Humanity is going to die off and I am fine with that.

Attached: diuhdyjf6zf51.jpg (601x767, 135.92K)

veganism is not a symptom of a better world. dependance on technology is the reason your worldview always diverts to changing everything artificially. that sort of thinking led to trannies.

Keep rabbits in your basement and feed them grass.

So realistically, how many pounds of food do I need? And what veggies are good investments?

If you give me a kg number I will convert it to slugs?

I have no problem with becoming vegan.

I've never tried rabbit before is it good? do they really make a screeching noise if you scare them enough?

>imagine being on a diet that also needs pills because the food you eat is shit in essential nutrients and vitamins
Veganism everyone.

Attached: 2vfsq9.jpg (250x237, 10.25K)