If Asians Are So Smart

Why are the top mathematicians all Europeans? How come they never made a single contribution to math? Or Biology? Or Chemistry?

Math specifically baffles me because math is really the foundation of our understanding of reality. It isn't real and theoretical that we attach to reality and understand our universe through it.

Even the ancient philosophers had to know a foundational level of math, but if you look at what we use today, it's either European, Arab or Indian (Collectively called the Caucasian Race). Chinese, Japanese or Koreans didn't really do much except become good at memorizing theorems and doing really well at tests, but they never really made a contribution to math the way Caucasians did.

How do you square these two things?

Attached: Mathemeticians.jpg (1744x598, 102.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/96793/chinese-students-and-their-parents-fight-for-the-right-to-cheat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_mathematicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_Civilisation_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s a good question. As much as I admire asians, I always get the feeling they don’t understand why their answer is right. Like they know the steps to solve a problem, but never the meaning behind it.

>creates first equals symbol
nothing personal kid

Attached: aida-yasuaki.jpg (1300x1524, 96.62K)

Because they aren't smart. It's the ones in the West had to pass through a genetic filter to get here raising their average IQ above the mass of their race.

Really a puzzler, especially with their ancient architecture

> I'm a historian but most Asia countries back in from 1-16th century were busy fighting each other and making poetics
In my asian school, we learn more about historical poetics than math

ASIANS CHEAT LIKE CRAZY

TONS OF THOSE FOREIGN STUDENT CHANGS IN AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES ARE ACTUALLY RETARDED

>Ramanujan in pic
>European

asians are derivative but not innovative, everything they do is derived from something else that others did,

>European, Arab or Indian (Collectively called the Caucasian Race)

Fuck me it's another shill thread. I'm so fucking tired bros.

You answered your own question. The Asian brain can take a lot in, and memorize good; however they lack the whole "think outside the box" thing that most non-white brains lack that's required for the breakthroughs in these areas.

>How come they never made a single contribution to math? Or Biology? Or Chemistry?
Where the fuck did this meme come from?
Don't make me google shit. There have been plenty of contributions made by the Japs.
>inb4 that's not a real contribution

>taught newton everything he knew
nothing personal kid

Attached: seki-takakazu.jpg (1300x1710, 203.9K)

Because asians don't use numbers. Their languages are made up of those rune things and they have their own system.

The true answer is their language (especially Chinese, but none of them were equipped for science like Latin was) plus the cultural homogeneity held them back, because you see once East Asians like the Japanese or later Koreans lose Chinese cultural and linguistic base and pick up Latin letters and western learning they start inventing all sorts of mechanics and weapons and tech. Same reason why western Asians are hyper intelligent but theres something about mainland chinese which is just stupid? I think its the language difference

That can be said of anyone, but the Chinese are the 4th oldest civilization. You'd think they would have made some mathematical contributions...

Egyptians gave us geometry, Indians gave us the base 10 counting system and zero, the Europeans gave us.... a fuck load else.

Don't you think it's odd that the Chinese never gave us shit for math?

That's a real waste. lol I guess the poems probably helped with defeating the Americans and the Chinks. Something is working.

qz.com/96793/chinese-students-and-their-parents-fight-for-the-right-to-cheat/

I remember there was a fucking riot when some province tried to enforce no cheating for the Gao Cao or whatever major test they have to do.

Indians didn't invent shit. The modern conception of a numeral system was invented by the Babylonians. Poos just took credit for it.

Another retard who believes Asians don't use 123.
>You'd think they would have made some mathematical contributions
Why do you enjoy being retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_mathematicians

This.

Most patents published nowadays have an Asian on them

>Why are the top mathematicians all Europeans? How come they never made a single contribution to math?
Terrance Tao

Actually one of the most extensive and well regarded studies of any history of Science was done by Joseph Needham to essentially answer the question why China's sciences stagnated, it's called "Science and Civilization in China" and is like 6 volumes but anyone talking about the history of Chinese sciences especially in western languages pretty much just copies this book
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_Civilisation_in_China

Attached: ScienceAndCivilizationChinaNeedham.jpg (640x560, 51.75K)

>the poems probably helped with defeating the Americans and the Chinks.
Our history lessons took mostly 50% about how we fought the Chinks and 50% about how we fough the Burgers. Even our Literature taught about poems wrote about fighting both of them lol. But in history class, we were taught about numbers of poems wrote during these times and not math made during these lol guess poems really help

Meh. I'm not sure why Indians get so much shit. The best videos that explain complex concepts often come from Indians. They are far from the negroid it isn't even funny.

lol, gay

name three significant ones

obscure elliptical curve wankery does not count

Also I hate to say it but a large swathe of modern mathematics is done by the Chinese. Even many of the recent great results. E.g. The work of Yitang Zhang or Shing-Tung Yao (of Calabi-Yau fame).

Indeed, the Chinese far surpass most nations in mathematics, and they have an ancient pedigree of real mathematics. Unlike the larping Pajeets.