What are the Zoomers going to do, once the Millennials are gone?

Serious question?

Attached: 737AF759-4018-4FC4-9156-BD4D8D1656B8.jpg (365x514, 47.34K)

cap

Create instead of consume content

SHEEEEESH

Nigger I'm still waiting for the boomers to die.

Attached: 1536192576633.jpg (552x552, 45.61K)

And piss, all over themselves. Do you think they can run the World?
Honest question.

Fuck no. Us millennialfags won't be able to do anything either, the zoomers will probably an hero themselves before they even get the chance

your meme is fucking terrible. shitty thread, man.

Get perms, be hunched over, put anything on that covers their legs and call it pants.

They won't be funny anymore. They get all of their humour from us.

That's actually a marimba not a xylophone.

Things will be fucked far before that. Gen X is the last generation that has the collective knowledge to maintain essential infrastructure and manufacturing. Once they've mostly died off there won't be enough people to keep the economy running. By the time millennials are old society will have collapsed with zoomers surviving by scavenging the remains of our current civilization.

That’s a marimba

>Gen X is the last generation that has the collective knowledge to maintain essential infrastructure and manufacturing.

And all by design! Thanks Neanderikes!

Feast.

Enter their mid-70s

No refunds

Attached: E64885AC-8845-480F-AFF9-99931EBC9FE3.jpg (868x1024, 121.64K)

They'll probably do a flossy dance while watching the ruins of Western society burn to the ground.

I’m tired of you old fucks acting like this is some serious business.

C..can they do it?

Yes I can apply my life skills to accomplish basic tasks. Farmers grow food > some other guy moves it > some other fucks stock it

Tech guys do tech stuff blah blah blah.

And I can do it without acting like such a little bitch.

I can’t wait until the rest of my zoomer brothers and sisters are grown up so that we can eternally yeet you all into the plastic infested ocean and make funny memes about it.

That is a Marimba not a xylophone

libshit's can't even rhyme right.

Retard, learn your instruments.

Zoomers don’t do this shit faggot. Only millennials do this