Is american high school really as hellish as media makes it out to be?

is american high school really as hellish as media makes it out to be?

Attached: modern-american-high-school-11156859[1].jpg (1300x953, 212.78K)

Usually not at all, and it's pretty nice actually, as long as you're in a good area.
Although with all the LGBTPIB+ shit now I'm sure it's been getting much worse.

Yeah, imagine being stuck in a building with retarded worthless cunts and pedos all day. I graduated a decade ago, can't imagine how horrible it is today

Depends on what % white the school is

really just matters how many blacks are around. didnt have any in my school

Being school shot is preferable.

It looked really comfy when I was a teenager on US-made media. I was jelly you had
>cheerleaders
>warm food served for lunch
>some form of pride in your country
>lots of cool stuff going on. The opposite of the extremely boring schools I went to

it was fine 20 years ago, but it was a small white town.

Also: cars at age 16 given by your parents. An incredible luxury compared to the dingy bikes I had.

>cheerleaders
Most of them were ugly
>warm food served for lunch
Goyslop, see pic related
>some form of pride in your country
Forced "pride" in the form of a pledge that most of us stopped doing in high school anyway
>lots of cool stuff going on.
Not really. A lot of faggy clubs like the "Yearbook Society" and I guess sports
>Also: cars at age 16 given by your parents.
Lol only if your parents were rich

Attached: ca7.jpg (640x480, 59.92K)

Yes I noticed some discrepancies between America: the movie and reality once I got married to an American and stayed there for long periods of time. Although I do have to say that Americans are much nicer and way more polite than Dutch people.

American television romanticizes high school extremely. Imagine being around niggers and and spics all day for 8 hours monday-friday. Unless you go to a private school it's nothing like television. American public schooling is a disaster. For the record I graduated 4 years ago so I'm sure its only gotten worse.

american public education system is the worst in the world by a HUGE margin, especially if you compare it with those from japan, india, singapore, south korea and western europe
this is another reason why almost all high achievers in the us universities are from private high schools or international students

That's why I'm going to send my children to Catholics schools with a high tuiton fee. Church attenders get a big discount and it will be a decent environment to grow up in.

Aren't you confusing public high schools with prison?

>bad food
>lots of niggers and spics
>lots of trannies
>police around
>locked building with CCTV

Yeah I went to a Christian private school in elementary. My mother got sick and couldn't afford it so I had to start going to public school. Way worse in every way; larger classes, worse teachers, the food went from decent to slop, students were shitheads without discipline. NEVER send your child to public school in America. Always private and ask if you can tour the school while classes are in session to see how the classes are like.

This and we're going to buy a home without a HOA because I hear only nightmare stories about both.

>cars at age 16
Where I'm from it was a right of passage to work and get a beater to cruise.

Attached: Slamry.jpg (375x194, 27.71K)

Not in Freshman year it wasn't, but I can't say the same for senior year.

>Americans are much nicer and way more polite than Dutch people.
totally depends on where you live.
everyone, including the people living there, agree massacheusits is full of nothing but assholes, whereas minnesota is famous for being nice.

16 year olds having beater cars isn't uncommon in rural areas, at least 15+ years ago. they could be bought for like 5k, and white rural kids actually worked part time jobs. they'd be handed down through the family until they went completely dead. still, it'd be bought when it was just 3-4 years old, then go through 3-4 kids as they went from highschool through college until finally someone was driving a 1990 toyota in 2015 and it finally died.

i'd say half my friends had cars.

>Most of them were ugly
in kansas the cheerleaders and dance shit were hot.
in minnesota, there were a couple hot ones, but mostly fat ones.

key is no minorities.
anywhere the school has minorities it's shit, and has been so in popular culture since the 60s when they started actually depicting desegregated schools.

the 90s is full of films about the do-good teacher going to the nig filled school and making a difference through the power of white people magic.
or in my favorite one, the black teacher killed the kids, i think. denzel washington, or the guy who screams fuck all the time....

I'm talking specifically about the Upper South. Raleigh, North Carolina. I wish Dutch people had 10% of the politeness that they have over there.