Why arn't you guy having kids by the dozen...

Why arn't you guy having kids by the dozen? It's not like electing whatever far right political leader will suddenly increase the birthrate? Trump's been elected and see what happened. Just have a fuckton of kids instead talking shit about politics.

Dump them to foster care, anonymously if you can't raise them, doesn't matter. If its not them, someone else will suck that welfare money anyway.

Attached: u.jpg (615x580, 37.65K)

I'm working on it. My wife and I have already made 2.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

I have three blue eyed sons.

2.1 is for stable population, 4-5 when you want to increase the population, 6-7 minimum if you want to increase the population but not everyone is having kids. And that's minimum per person, a bazillion is preferable.

But 2, still a long way to go, and I wonder which kind of women are ok with having 7 these days. You need to also knock single mothers.

Overall nice job, but still a long way to go.

Far from enough to accomplish what you want (per capita). 6-7 minimum per woman (see above)

Btw instead of campaigning for Trump (which did nothing) and politics in general, you should mainly campaign for people to have 6-7 kids with their woman minimum.

Politics are useless.

No nigger, I'm not dumping kids in a foster home like your fucktarded self suggested. Having a bunch of white niggers is going to help anything.

Why do you believe that foster care white kids end up like trash junkies? Also it would help in many things linked with racism or culture, even votes in general.

No thanks, children are annoying and I have better things to do.
like I‘m just not into these NPC things.

just say that you re a sociopath, would save time

All I need is to find a decent wife material wife. I have the money to do it.

Attached: 12354834564356824356345.jpg (512x376, 29.74K)

>All I need is to find a decent wife material wife.
Good Luck finding some nonvaxxed roastie (LOL).

Shit is a waste of time, but dont get me wrong I‘m not saying you should follow my footsteps or anything like that.
Keep doing your NPC stuff.

because if I did Any Forums would rape me for having quarter Jewish kids

t. retard who doesn't understand that we are in a collapse
inb4 some dumb boomer nigger comes to tell me to pull myself up by my bootstraps

You might feel differently at some point. Like I'm in my mid 30s and have "made it" so to speak. I have my own house and make enough money to do basically whatever I want, have whatever car I want, any hobbies that I want.
The idea of never having a family is horrifying to me now. I would feel so continuously more empty without doing it. I'm not in a panic rush to make it happen, but I am for sure going to do it.

Attached: family dinner.jpg (1260x1029, 250.08K)

Dumping kids in foster care is good. Someone else from whatever place wil lsuck that spot, rather have white kids take it and protect the eu ethnicities perrenity, as well as culture and social fabric.

The SJWs that don't have kids or jobs will raise your kids instead, its like they would have kids themselves except they dont pass their drone genes.

>The idea of never having a family is horrifying to me now.
Thats because you are an NPC that has to conform to the NPC standards.

I‘m in my mid 30s too and I dont care at all. Never did never will.
But keep doing your NPC stuff NPC friend.

Doesn't matter collapse or not. it's probably schizo shit but even if its true it doesnt change anything. If you dont do things because of some hypothetical, then you never do anything. You must push no matter what, and it does make things better, it's relative.

What kind of non-NPC enlightened stuff will you be doing instead?

Then again, that's because you're a sociopath. You don't care about the good os society, just about yourself. I understand that you're an edgy sasuke and that you think you're very smart, but you're not impressing anyone. NPC shit is not having kids nowadays, that's what normies do. Going against the grain and spending all that energy to make the world better is virtue, not following the wave. Which I understand, you don't care about. We got it, why do you brag online though. Reassuring yourself? Insecure much? We really don't care.

I have no desire to have kids and literally never tell anyone to NOT have them and yet all people with kids do is tell me that I SHOULD have them. Fucking annoying.

That's because you should you idiot.
Having a family is important. Vitally important, no less than breathing or drinking water or eating food.
The greatest trick the Jews ever successfully pulled is convincing people that having a family is an optional endeavor and you don't need to.

THat's because not having kids it parasitic behavior unless you have a very good reason. You don't do any effort while other have to pick up your slack. Which is slavery to some extent, and certainly not equality. In a functioning society people would beat the shit out of you. But also in a functioning society people wouldn't have ideas about not having kids. Eh.

Not buying it. Sorry frens

I can do whatever I want.

>You don't care about the good os society
lol fuck society, what has society ever done for me besides trying to cripple me with the vaccines or scam me?
>to make the world better
how are you making it better by dropping more tax cattle into it?

I was not counting on you changing your mind, I'm aware you already know you're a selfish person, I'm just explaning to you why people behave like this.

NPCs need assurance and confirmation thats why they shill it to you like OP does, he even confirmed it himself here while projecting it onto me.

basically they dont want to be wrong alone so you have to be wrong with them, same way they shill the vaccines to you.
its all the same NPC shit with these automatons.

People do things and want other people to do them so they feel better about it.

>what has society ever done for me
Literally everything. Food, clothes, education, internet access, laws, transports, hobbies, medicine, video games...Everything.

>how are you making it better by dropping more tax cattle into it?
Because it's either your white tax cattle, or potentially even more problematic tax cattle. This is the lesser evil. As a german man, I don't have to tell you which kind of populations live from welfare in majority? Which populations have children for the sole purpose of getting more welfare? And which populations will theatren the fabric of western civilization to replace it with garbage. Having the welfare gobblers be european will help tremendously.

Raising large amounts of kids is hellish nowadays due to how expensive inflation is, I just turned 23 this month and sure I would love a family, but realistically its just not possible. Hell I can barely afford to drive to work, let alone feed 3 or 4 crotch goblins.

I need 0 confirmation or assurance, I am shilling. My purpose is to shill my message. I don't need any confirmation, I know what I'm saying is right. You're the one who needs confirmation because you're not here to shill but to inform the world about your personal life decision that literally no one cares about.

I also have no idea why you keep talking about vaccine on a "having children" thread.