How the FUCK can people afford eating out these days?

How the FUCK can people afford eating out these days?

Attached: 5E7E9F8A-DA86-4016-8CAD-B200C5931BDC.jpg (828x917, 174.25K)

goy will goyslop regardless

For me it’s the McChicken

I consist on a daily tea spoon of maple syrup, a thimble full of bagged milk and 1/4 of a Campbell's Luxury brand soup.

Attached: 1654544048036.jpg (767x1024, 139.49K)

>$3.29 for a mcdouble
Goddamn nigga

You only order one FFS. 400 cal is a perfectly acceptable lunch, fatty.

I was only in college 6 years ago and back then it was about $5 for a McDouble, a McChicken, and a large fry, now that is over $10

The USD is completely shit innit

Attached: 1654569028225.png (1300x720, 197.27K)

they were one dollar each a few years ago

ground chucks leaf and queef. seed(oil)

THREE FOR FREE

You will eat the bugs and be happy

>come get your expensive goy slop
>you will love it

I'll have UHHHHHH

Attached: 20220609_182017_0.jpg (768x1024, 102.3K)

Trough slop cheap a ever

Which part of "you will eat the bugs" did you not understand?

It's weird that fries costs almost the same as chicken burger. It's literally just fucking potatoes and salt.

>4pc McNugget for 3.39
they literally just had a 20 for 5$ deal last year

pussy is free bro

They'll be mixing bugs into the ground meat soon enough. Gradually it'll just become a 100% bug and poison patty.

I’ll take 2 cheesy bean and rice burritos sub black beans and a Crunchwrap supreme with a Baja blast

>classing mcgoynalds as eating out

I cant swing it anymore. I would eat out after work since i usually work 11 hours and id rather chill then cook.

But i broke out the air fryer and loaded up on the frozen dinners.

Just like i how i use to eat before i buckled down and sought to improve my quality of life.
So basically 6 years of effort nulled and voided. Fml

the french fries don't have much potato in them

People usually want fries with their sandwich so they’re likely to just swallow the price. McDonald’s gets a lot of its money from fries and soda, it’s like pure profit.

Remember when mcdoubles were $1? what the fuck happened.
This nation really is collapsing.

Remember when Big Macs and a gallon of gas where a buck? Feels bad man.

I remember when the mcchicken a $1.80. What happened?

Remember when McDonald’s had a dollar menu? That section is gone

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>they took the 1$ Big n’ Tasty from you

Reminder you can get 4 POUNDS of cooked seasoned chicken wings for $5.99 at the grocery store.

Attached: csm_4941-Kirkwood-Chicken-Wings-Detail-Exported_e8b6882bbc.jpg (520x421, 54.01K)

I'm a NEET and can afford 3 dollar cheese burgers.