What exactly is wrong with being against whoring yourself out to a soul crushing job in corporate america

What exactly is wrong with being against whoring yourself out to a soul crushing job in corporate america

Attached: file.png (2880x1800, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ oRx5FvF6q8UwNjg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, as long as you don't expect the rest of us to take care of you

r/antiwork had one chance to be taken seriously and they get a disheveled tranny on a shitty webcam to represent none of their points

Nothing. What's wrong is that these people don't believe in work at all. They don't even want to be self-employed. They want to sit at home and let our dignity be automized.

Mom will only be around for so long to make your pizza rolls

Trannies LOVE attention though. I want to know what happened to the dude.

>What's wrong is that these people don't believe in work at all
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this mindset. You have one life to live, if you can leech off of the government or a remote job, you are obligated to do so.

Nothing. Just don’t whine about how “unfair” life is.

Your retirement funds and pensions will only last so long boomer. Oh wait; Powell already nuked those as well as the US dollar. Have fun with the minimum wage nurses and apes killing you as you die alone

Wage cucking is for people that have no/limited skills, have given up on life, and have too many responsibilities to take risks.

Self-employment is the way. You're not slaving away to Mr Shekelberg, you are your own boss. Take the self-employed pill

SUS
US
ISRAEL

Attached: 1650190904236.jpg (564x770, 747.45K)

Lol antiwork.
If you want a laugh just try to have a normal conversation in their telegram channel.
t.me/ oRx5FvF6q8UwNjg0

Nothing. pol was 100% pro neetbux and leeching off the system until antiwork started up on reddit.

>they get
They weren't asked, the tranny just did it. And it caused a gigantic split in the community as intended. Antiwork was attracting too many rightwingers sick of their wages and the current boss/worker dynamic, it became a danger.

Attached: 1650905551779.jpg (1024x758, 92.51K)

if you're too lazy to work, you're a faggot communist.
see pic.

Attached: peak-faggotry.png (700x702, 313.21K)

Nah. The mods all got together and chose the tranny since they were confident and claimed to have handled PR before

Nope. This board is almost entirely soulless boomers like who will sell out their own family for a few more dollars in the bank

Unfortunately true.
I like antiwork at it's core. Let's do 4 hour workdays 4 days a week. From home

>Have fun with the minimum wage nurses and apes killing you as you die alone.
Imagine how bad it will be when you’re old, zoomer?

What do you suppose your role will be once we abolish private property?

Attached: useful 6.jpg (960x636, 55.34K)

i'm not selling out anyone you commie punk. those who don't work shall not eat. read your bible and stfu