HAPPENING: COVID DEATHS BOTTOMED

THE RALLY TO 100 MILLION DEATHS BEGINS

Attached: 1645891322714.png (1342x1033, 87.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/videos-and-interviews/dr-geert-vanden-bossche-ade-evolution-of-the-virus-expected-excess-deaths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This means buying right.

buy LEAP CALLS

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche expects Omicron to evolve in the next few months to retain its infectivity but infect the lungs which will kill the vaxxed.

voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/videos-and-interviews/dr-geert-vanden-bossche-ade-evolution-of-the-virus-expected-excess-deaths

based

Copium 2: Electric Copealoo

rip

He's been screaming this for two years and nothing has happened except Covid ending

Did you even watch the interview? Omicron didn’t exist two years ago. Good luck with ADE, vaxxtard.

>friends and family
>all vaxxed, all got covid, some more than once, all bedridden at one point, still wear masks when they "feel it isn't safe," all paying out the ass for it now

>me
>never vaxxed, never will, never tested, don't care, never once got sick the entire time, never wore the mask, laughing

They hate my guts and still try to convince me to get vaccinated. lmao snippity snap, crabs in a bucket

Eventually they’ll have peace but it’s not going to be very peaceful death. They won’t be able to sleep because they’ll be trying to breathe. Eventually due to exhaustion, agonal breathing sets in until they essentially drown to death. It’s a long drawn out extremely painful and horrifying death.

Your not alone user. I keep getting asked why I don't love them. At this point, I wonder.

Attached: 1560183615385.jpg (746x1070, 247.11K)

We need to put in a higher low first.

Shit, I'm buying the dip. Fuck off bobo, it's bull time.

Attached: 1635411374479.gif (249x311, 3.54M)

biweekly is looking bullish as hell

Attached: 1628408845000.png (1366x1039, 82.77K)

>it’s not going to be very peaceful death
i don't know, dropping dead in their sleep sounds peaceful to me

Bullish

Attached: 1642804366506.jpg (1300x1300, 277.81K)

Here in my country, COVID behaved kinda odly. I do know 2 families who got wiped out (families of 4 and 7 members with 1 and 2 survivors respectively). Apart from that, I only know isolated cases of old people dying from/with COVID.

does this also track Monkovid Pox?

were they vaxxed?

>does this also track Monkovid Pox?
you'll have to wait for excess death, it lags by about 2-3 months and they just shut it down for the next couple weeks