Most American Christian conservatives support zionism fully and unreservedly

>most American Christian conservatives support zionism fully and unreservedly

>pol does not support zionism despite being largely Christian and conservative

explain this discrepancy

Attached: AngelCarlLarsen.jpg (500x400, 158.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditionalcatholic.net/
novusordowatch.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They do not know that America would not exist without Israel?

Attached: dan_crenshaw_israel.jpg (1080x1080, 140.61K)

protestants are not christians, they are more like the people of old testament = jews

He's unspeakably based - where do I have to move to to vote for this patriot?

Attached: GayChristians2.jpg (1200x800, 285.62K)

Attached: GayCatholic.jpg (810x500, 42.44K)

Any Forums christcucks are a different breed. They know jesus was a kike and their people love israel but they find ways to cope around these examples of cognitive dissonance.

Attached: 1598747915718.jpg (670x1024, 121.28K)

But jesus wasn't a real person. There are ZERO contemporary accounts of his existence. Nobody who was born before his lifetime mentioned him. Weird!

I actually agree with this sentiment. There are no primary sources confirming his existence.
I bet he was an amalgamation of several people layered with a ton of bullshit and myth.
Either that or an outright lie.

I largely view myself as agnostic or maybe gnostic, the god of this world the jews and christians worship is satan disguised as a benevolent being.

>im only a little brainwashed

top sad

the point is if people will believe one lie - they will believe another - and "religious beliefs" is merely a way of dodging accountability for what they say and do

based christians adopting niglets

Attached: americanfamily2.jpg (1200x880, 243.89K)

Racism won't get you far in heaven

Fairly sure the old testament has a ton of racism. Almost every jewish holiday is based on a genocide that yahway told the yids to commit.

let me tell you about the jew.....

Christians shouldn't be allowed to talk theology until they've read the book. Where do they get all this God loves everyone equally crap from? Also ridiculous how they think everyone is a child of God. Jesus never said that

they started it (in every case)

Attached: 1651139886773.png (680x1483, 249.87K)

good goyim!

That "woman" looks like a fucking demon

>Most American Christian
IDK about that...
>KEKservatives support zionism fully and unreservedly
Yes.

Shills (the same people who want us violently murdered) REALLY don't want us to believe in god for some reason.

C
U
C
K

Fuck another word that's banned here huh

From a friend I actually came to know the adoption centres in USA guilt trips couples into taking negro kids. Only they are presented first and they set up the entire thing in such a way that you will be deemed racist if you deny the kid or even if you try to leave.

Why would Jews write a book claiming today's Jews are imposters, liars and Satan worshipers?

According to their lore, they have to be ill treated and persecuted till their messiah returns.

traditionalcatholic.net/
novusordowatch.org/

Who the fuck is so dumb they care what books say? It's a fucking book - it's words on paper - it isn't alive. It's one or a couple people's opinions on shit - nothing more.

Zionism is satanism.

christianesm is the problem, they are the faggots that run every ngo, they are the faggots that make you adopt nigglets, they are the faggots that make you donate every month so you can fill the belly of africans, christianesim is a disease and always has been, just look at the dark ages, how civilization was destroyed because of it, how much peophilia is spread in it, how much science and discoveries were hindered by it, is a disease, and you faggots still defend it, it has good teachings and is a good way to make community, but for the rest is shit

Attached: INT20F6_3077111F1_29760_20121212214033_HE10_20121213-kwbB-U430501173775751lcD-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Milano-593x443.jpg (593x443, 26.42K)

but i love niglets - they are guaranteed leftist voters

satan isn't real tho