DARTH DRUMPF IS FUCKED, SAYS LUKE SKYWALKER HIMSELF

EMPEROR DRUMPFT WILL BE BLOWN UP IN HIS DRUMPF STAR ALONG WITH HIS MAGA STORMTROOPER Any ForumsTARDS

twitter.com/MarkHamill/status/1534817803630305281

Attached: 6DC7599D-CEBD-4122-B02E-1F4182467C74.jpg (1086x1702, 903.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/kathy-griffin-dances-topless-celebrate-131245205.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this what onions and cum does to your joints?

>misdemeanor trespassing

Attached: 1654663093095.jpg (1900x3100, 1.29M)

The world will rejoice after Trump goes to prison for his crimes.

Guess they should've started some fires of peace and done some looting of peace at the local Target

I give up on these people. Their is nothing redeemable at this point. The saddest part is they are 100% aware they are wrong but just don't care.

and abductioned of peace a woman, drive her around in a car of peace, rape of peace her, then leave her corpse of peace to be found the next day in the back seat
all in the name of Saint Floyd

What a bore. 2020 riots were far more entertaining.
>M U R D E R H O L E

Celebs rarely control their own twitter. His publicist typed that up and told him to pose like the trained monkey he is.

this guy is just cashing inn on his audiance

So he's a pedo too, huh?

Remember when celebs were basically in their own bubble from society? We should of kept it that way.

If the Jews didn't kill Star Wars i might care
oh well

his legs are so devoid of muscle he can sit like that O_O

lmao

they are trying so hard to make this a thing

what does it have to do with inflation/the price of gas?

>popcorn
>retarded forced hashtag
>@‘s an inanimate object

Something about turning a hearing into a prime time television spectacle seems.. unethical? Are the goyim not able to see through this? I genuinely wonder if people like Hamill and Kathy Griffin genuinely believe their own bullshit that they post or if the elite just have stuff on them so vile and terrible they have no choice but to post stuff so pitifully transparent and corporatized like the OP

sports.yahoo.com/kathy-griffin-dances-topless-celebrate-131245205.html

Attached: D4AE6B58-8882-4CD0-BD3D-2355EC236714.jpg (1124x1124, 109.81K)

that kid would've been slaying puss at some liberal arts college in a few years had the judeo masonic creeps not gotten ahold of him. rip patsy bro.

In one day they're going to all wake up and realize their country is destroyed and they are the ones who facilitated it. The Great Work of murder and rape because that's all that it is and all it will ever bem

He is truly the most insufferable faggot of all.

That’s insane. How is it even possible to get your legs in that position.

Weird feel all my childhood heroes hate me.

>Are the goyim not able to see through this?
If they could, there wouldn't have been any Democratic senators or representatives elected outside of Commiefornia and Jew York