Donald Trump

I will never forgive them for the way they treated this man.

It’s not even about politics anymore.

It’s about the unrelenting cruelty they showed towards him.

People that cruel should never be allowed to hold power.

Donald Trump was a good man.

He did not deserve it.

Attached: 03245299-704C-478E-933E-84E77174F3C1.jpg (1200x900, 173.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nAgJAxkALyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heavy weighs the crown.

He can take it because he's strong.

Trump is zog and his advertising team is partially responsible for ruining Any Forums.

Attached: 1633216054817.jpg (1005x806, 202.71K)

Checked.
The fake news has been committing character assassination against President Trump ever since he defeated shillary clinton in a landslide in 2016.

The vicious attacks against him are attacks against the American People.

Our country is under siege.
We are at war with the Left.

Attached: TrumpDefeatsCOVID.png (1534x1032, 2.42M)

He will give them their reckoning

Attached: 1651887565181.png (1028x473, 542.76K)

Fuck him and fuck you.

Attached: 56809C53-55C7-45C9-8B13-52E3A5DF3D98.gif (640x358, 3.48M)

>Trump is ZOG

Why do all the Jews and other people I hate want him dead then?

Hrs strong enough to bear that weight. That’s why god made him president and will make him president again!

They were attacking him the moment he announced he'd run.

This. All of the absolute worst people hate him. He must be doing something right.

Donald Trump was blessed with that same autism Elon Musk has. Neither cares about you, but they do know how to manipulate you.

they attacked him so much because he was bringing too much attention to them because he's one of the tribe himself and a huge zionist

Attached: 1647360781788 (1).jpg (1024x768, 135.73K)

Wrestling is fake.

Im slime like the reverend I shoot at the reverend ayy

>they
you're talking about 1/3 of the country.

Why would he do it?

If he didn’t care, why would he take on the abuse and hatred for FREE?

He didn’t even take a paycheck as president.

Listen to him talk at only 34 years old. He cares.
youtu.be/nAgJAxkALyc

Well mr black nationalist the people you hate are white. White people hate trump because he is a cucked out zogbbot. Jews dont really hate him its an act of reverse psychology on christfags. He is so right wing right?

Attached: 500billion.jpg (727x500, 88.61K)

the world is a knife fight, stop complaining. Power is ugly. The CIA has been shooting people in the head for 80 years to preserve the status quo, but whoa wow I can't believe that the press and Nancy Pelosi would lie about Trump omgggggggggggggggg

Attached: 1527124898746.jpg (703x685, 55.22K)

>Why would he do it?
When will you listen to Any Forums instead of living in migaland? He did it so he could pass laws for the jewish race

Attached: 1640655397092.jpg (665x915, 169.5K)

>We should have invaded Iran!
Hi, Chaim

>they attacked him so much because he was bringing too much attention to them

If that's true then it's still a better choice than the candidate that will not bring them attention but honestly you just sound Jewish.

We should have saved our boys and taught Iran a lesson in the process.

>Meme flag means something

Brain death took you too soon.

>All of the absolute worst people hate him. He must be doing something right.
That’s absolutely the best way to determine who’s on the right path. Ifall of the usual organs of the Left and pop culture are triggered by them, it’s because they fear them getting in the way of the destruction of America.

>he's better
that's like saying getting mag dumped with 223 is better than getting hit with 308, you're still getting shot the fuck up.

You would have loved that wouldn't you, jew.

They were treating YOU that way.
They stole YOUR vote, not Trumps.
But they’ve been doing it for decades and the republicans started it. That’s why everything is so fucked up. They are all fucking crooked.

He's a jew and a degen

BLM flaggers are cuckposters. I know what youve been doing in other threads just by lseeing your flag

Attached: 1654796669433.jpg (474x474, 24.87K)

You're right. I shoulda voted Hillary. Sorry you had to seeth for 4 years.

>you're right I'm a retard who believes nobody will an R next to their name should ever be held accountable, when my jew master throws me a bone in the should just be happy I got a bone
It really is surprising that things have gotten so bad when the majority of GOP voter base operates under this flawless logic.

>You put on blackface Any Forums edition you must be pro nigger

Really the argument you want to make?

i agree bruv

Attached: 1523567670327.png (727x560, 158.22K)

True, the RINOs that he was competing against in the primary hated that he was running.
The moment he came down that escalator.

ENOUGH, Shill.
STOP trying to divide his base of support.
There is no one else, you stupid faggot.

Lol, when did I say "vote red no matter who." This user is more deserving of your judgement for thinking the meme flag is a good indicator as to who you're talking to.

It really is surprising how much kike cum you manage to guzzle down in one fell swoop.

Attached: tj848973.png (1005x553, 600.12K)