Why do sandniggers like cats

why do sandniggers like cats

Attached: forg.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

they are pussys

cats come from sand, khajit homeland is a desert

everybody likes cats
cat thread

mfw bait threads

Attached: 1651912550522.webm (202x360, 2.92M)

kek I have that stuff and my cat just likes to roll around in it while getting brushed

I don't like cats. I only like dogs.

Sandniggers hate animals. Only whites love animals.

Attached: 1628519380331.webm (384x720, 2.77M)

Attached: 1631831359083.webm (480x600, 703.3K)

Mummy's boy, are ya?

Attached: 1628520755710.webm (720x1268, 1.75M)

The world is full of mysteries...

Attached: 4f097rmjf3j11.jpg (2744x3662, 806.23K)

they don't. in islam you're not supposed to own pets, only work animals like farm dogs. you aren't supposed to show them love or anything like that.

people who don't !like cats are niggers

Pets are dumb when there's women and you can actually fuck them, just get a girl and put cat ears on her or something idk why ppl bother with non-human pets, they don't even talk idgi

cats are allowed in mosques

Attached: Resized_20220608_202046(1).jpg (1512x1512, 1.15M)

they must be progressive ones then, not conservative ones.

Wrong. Cats are considered ritually clean in Islam and are therefore permitted in all mosques, including the Masjid al-Haram.

in reply to

Niggers and Muslims hate cats, I have never seen a Black dude that like cats but they all like dogs

>Muslims hate cats
Fucking what? Cats are beloved in most of the Muslim world

imagine thinking cats are clean but refusing to own a dog as a pet. sandniggers arent human

I dunno, I like 'em both, usually have one of each.

mohammad loved cats and cut off his sleeve to not disturb a sleeping kitten

they are only allowed in specific mosques. stop spreading misinformation.

Sandniggers ritually abuse animals. They think feeding kittens to snakes is funny

All mosques, including the Grand Mosque of Mecca. It ties back to a story about Muhammad and his cat Meuzza.

how can a cat be cleaner though when it shits in a box and u have to smell that at some point. and sometimes the males spray.

constrictor snakes like you're talking about are from south america and south eat asia, where you'll often find those videos

i just googled it and it says only certain mosques allow it.

They feed them to vipers in the middle east. Talk to some vets, they'll tell you the shit they saw

The usual justification is that cats clean themselves.

The only mosques I have ever heard of that did not permit cats were in Southeast Asia. The rest of the Muslim world, i.e. the Arab and Persian (and African Muslim) world, fucking love cats and allow them in every mosque.

>why do sandniggers like cats
because dogs are dirty to their culture, but I've got a bad vibe on cats and cat people.

Because Muhammad loved Cats, but Cats are cute in general

Sandniggers are animal abusers that kick dogs and feed cats to snakes. Fuck off.

dogs mog cats all day
much much cuter and more loyal

t. half muslim half jew

Lived in Muslim countries for ten years. Saw lots of abused dogs, very rarely saw anyone harm a cat.

tfw I like both cats and snakes so don't know who to side with on this case

flag checks out

Attached: 1639358873761.png (465x742, 514.52K)

Not all muslim countries have sandniggers in them. We're specifically talking about the middle east

OK then I'll be more specific. I lived in Arab countries for ten years. The rest of my statement remains the same.