Kids should be at drag shows

I have seen the error of my way. Kids should really attend drag shows more frequently.

Attached: kids.jpg (750x866, 71.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_killed_for_being_transgender
old.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/v8fi55/we_dont_just_hate_gay_people/ibq9akv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Says who?

>Kids don't belong in drag shows
>Kids don't belong in stripper bars
I agree with both of those things. Was this supposed to be some sort of own?

Attached: Photograph_of_Herberts_Cukurs_in_1937.jpg (254x392, 10.63K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_killed_for_being_transgender

>Thinks hooters is a stripper bar
what a fucking retard

imagine being so mentally unwell you think these are even comparable in the first place then thinking anyone would even argue for the bottom

Attached: 1627839458705.png (1280x960, 3.01M)

Have you tried not going to church?
old.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/v8fi55/we_dont_just_hate_gay_people/ibq9akv/

>Bar centred around whores with tits
>At least they arent naked lets bring the kids yeehaw
You degenerate cunts are the reason the gas chamber was invented. Subhuman vermin.

leftists can't make up their mind
Time magazine asks "Are you mom enough" on their breastfeeding cover where children ages 5-8 are sucking milk
But eating hot wings served by women wearing more than they do on the beach is wrong
I won't even post the cover, because moralfag mods will probably ban you for it like they did with Cuties movie posters

>moves goalposts
define whore roo fucker
Then neck yourself

God, you're an annoying little faggot. Their outfits aren't even that lewd compared to what women have wore for decades now.

They are absolutely comparable lol you're just a degenerate Amerilard

Attached: wcebpm.jpg (1598x3802, 1.44M)

Man is made in the image of god.
Thinks a human body is degenerate.

I'd green text but you're a fucking clown

Attached: 1449022093819.jpg (1280x960, 245.24K)

>"Based" MIGApedes simping for other peoples daughters being whores and shaking their tits in their childrens faces

Shalom to you too brothers

Attached: images (10).png (595x515, 21.95K)

>

Attached: 1648284267231.gif (450x425, 3.09M)

Attached: 1470783415516.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

If kids shouldn't be at a hooters then they shouldn't be allowed in public at all because now days every chick dresses like a fucking whore

Sexual degenerate adults of all kinds should be exterminated. This includes whores and strippers but also all faggots trannies and drag fags

Deal

Seriously. Girls wear less to class in high schools than they wear at Hooters. It is practically a convent by 2022 standards. That is why they are losing market share to sluttier places.

I have a woodchipper please step into it

Fuck off hairy lebo dog

Difference is Hooters waitresses don't want to fuck your kids.