The Big Lie

Attached: 7DB6F51D-CDB1-419D-A7A6-D1CBCF92CBB3.jpg (1125x1025, 418.59K)

>we just want to live our lives in peace

Attached: 1647867383297.png (478x406, 176.46K)

They fucking started it. If all they wanted to do was fuck people in the ass behind closed doors I wouldn't give a fuck.
They fucking started it.

How can one statement be so far from the truth?

I am LGBT and the first two sentences accurately describe me. Anyway I was totally fine with everything. It's these freaks that cause the trouble because they want kids to watch drag shows and identify as non-binary and whatever else fucked up shit. It's like watching a trainwreck

>We just want to be left alone...with your children

Then stop bringing kids to gay bars.

first they demand tolerance
then they demand acceptance
eventually they demand participation

its a slippery slope. fags need to go back in the closet

>we want to be left alone
>we are being marginalized
You want to go off the grid, but you want your iPhone to work anyway? Mental illness, truly.

Normalfags falling for this lie in the late 2000s is what led to our current predicament.

Jews started it. Jews pretended to be faggots and made up the "LGBT" "movement" probably to launder their ill gotten gains.
However, many of the jews psyop'd themselves into actual faggotry, which is at least a small win.

they've proven that they want to rape children and torture children and wage a war against everything good. i used to defend them, but i was wrong to do so. faggots are purely evil.

They did start this fight. They wanted conflict. They wanted war. So be it.

>they've proven that they want to rape children and torture children and wage a war against everything good. i used to defend them, but i was wrong to do so.

jews are purely evil

They are so full of shit. Literally no one would bother them in the West if they'd just shut the fuck up and go be gay with other faggots leaving the rest of us out of it.

Tranny Here,

You will never pound a pussy.
You will never hold a girl's hand.
You will never have kids.
You will never be a Chad.

>"we just want to be left alone"
>waves dick at children during Pride parade

Sometimes I wonder if it's even possible for a prog to say something that doesn't apply to himself. Your entire post is pure projection. You couldn't be manly and couldn't get a girl so you tried (and failed) to become the girl.

What exactly does being "erased" entail?

They'd cheer to see you suffer. They had their chance. Never again. They can have what comes next

That twitterfag uses the same rhetoric that kikes use. "We're shit because if we aren't you'll kill us". It's as if kikes indoctrinated mentally ill people into cutting their dicks off and blame others for their constant dread.

No longer being the center of attention. Ironic that the post was made in June

lol this guy was pretending to not be fat for a long time

Attached: yashar.png (1200x799, 1.01M)

>countless evidence on tape of LGBTQ individuals trying to groom children
>WE JuSt WaNT tO bE LeFt ALoNe

>want to be left alone
> with your children
God hates groomers

See, that's the problem right there. They SHOULD be erased. Not by killing them, but by recognizing that LGBTXYZ is a mental disease, and the goal of any civilized society is to get rid of diseases as much as possible. Like how we want to rid the world of AIDS; we don't want to do it by killing those with the disease, but we want to hopefully one day find ourselves in a situation where no one has the disease anymore. The problem with LGB*.*'s is that they identify their very beings with their disease, and they want to spread it so that more people in the world are like them, which they see as their basic human right.

>2000s
>We just wanna get married bro, we don’t wanna turn your kids gay. Come on
>20 years later, tranny kids
None of that bullshit was true. It was just deception.

>save me niggerman the spray tan geezer said bad words

I actually support trans rights, if it means womens getting what they deserve.
This is what they get for invading and destroying male spaces kek.

Attached: 1611449108955.jpg (248x250, 10.63K)

i guess they never hears of a pride parade.