Psychopaths should be genocided

Pretty much all the problems with the modern left - cancel culture, overbearing big tech moderation, censorship of free speech, Anti-White oppression olympics - originates from Psychopaths larping as Leftwingers. Everything wrong with the Rightwing, from Megachurches to GDP worship to lower wages - originates from psychopaths larping as Rightwingers. Psychopathy is an inborn genetic neurological condition and the only way to get rid of it is via racism directed and psychopaths and eugenics directed at purging their genes. Even psychiatrists admit that trying to treat a psychopath with therapy just trains them to get better at hiding their Evil and destructive impulses. The only way to stop Psychopathy is to rip it from the genepool. The only way to cure Psychopathy is to kill Psychopaths until none are left. It is curious that North Europeans show the lowest rates of Psychopathy and highest rates of Affective Empathy on earth, despite being overwhelmingly descended from Indo-European warrior invaders. Perhaps the ancient Aryans were genociding the psychopathic races in hot blooded rage? In Indo-Iranian zoroastrianism, there is no greater tenet than the complete extermination of psychopathic traits from humankind
>Keep us from our hater, O Mazda and Armaiti Spenta! Perish, O fiendish Druj! Perish, O brood of the fiend! Perish, O creation of the fiend! Perish, O world of the fiend! Perish away, O Druj! Rush away, O Druj! Perish away, O Druj! Perish away to the regions of the north, never more to give unto death the living world of Righteousness!

Attached: original (1).jpg (570x774, 72.34K)

Intelligent good natured people exist because good men genocided the bad men. The majority of evolution is group based and genetic science has shown that most large scale gene shifts in human populations throughout history have happened through mass migration and displacement or rape. In other words the primary transformation and evolution of human beings has not arisen out of women's choices for sexual partners but rather men's command over warfare and/or society.

Another interesting thing, is that the largest genetic variation between different human ethnicities / races involve genes linked to the brain and nervous system, emotions behaviour and intelligence which are not things that can be immediately physically observed, yet they have the largest degree of difference. Why? Studies seem to imply women generally do not specifically select for these traits at all, so why are they the largest differentiators? Simple, because men select for them. Men select for certain traits by keeping other people - mainly other men - who dont possess those traits out of society. The Goths drowned adulterers and "viciously cruel men" in puddles, Muslims do not allow muslim women generally to marry nonmuslim men, but patriarchal muslim men are free to marry nonmuslim women. Jews demonised other jews who were not witty or who were not proud of their jewishness. Confucius' teachings made it so people spat on any chinaman who did not express his filial piety. The Scotsmen became Scotsmen because they knew who was a true Scotsman and who was not. When in Rome, no matter where you were from, you do as the Romans do. The reason psychopaths aren't as prevalent is because we genocide them.

Attached: farvahar-symbolism-meaning-1024x717.jpg (1024x717, 136.41K)

Interesting. How much do genetics correlate with psychopathy? If it’s not a condition but an inherited factor, it’s certainly worth at least a discussion.

Inbreeding does that

This board is full of psychopaths

>How much do genetics correlate with psychopathy?
I don't know the number for psychopathy/ASPD but virtually all measurable psych traits lie in the 0.4 to 0.8 range

So it's literally the right thing to make children pay for the sins of the parents

Zoroastrianism was just a gay heresy from older forms of Iranic Paganism

We are alphas and don’t have a cucked mentality, cope and seethe harder bitch ass faggots

You could also use empathy as a weapon so you can get what you want.
That is why leftists are that retarded. Not neccessarily because of the psychopathy but the empathic drive. Like swinging a golf club. A hole in one each time, "again timothey" "it is timeoshe."

>Even psychiatrists admit that trying to treat a psychopath with therapy just trains them to get better at hiding their Evil and destructive impulses.
I’m not a psychiatrist but I had a childhood friend that I reconnected with and he was just like this. He absolutely saw the light I was showing him, but then used it against me in the most inane ways. He’s the product of a single mother and is much like a woman. Really makes my skin crawl knowing there are millions like that.

Not being a psychopath is a dysgenic trait that has been building up in the gene pool of humans for a few thousand years due to the switch over to civilized society. Psychopathy is the natural order and is a requirement for animals to survive in the environment, imagine a carnivore that can't attack prey because it doesn't feel right or some other animal that starves to death in the winter because it didn't want to hoard all the nuts it tucked away to itself. Psychopaths with a normal upbringing always tend to excel over the rest of other people because they have a higher overall genetic quality.

>significantly less activity in the frontal lobe
I think psychopaths are genuinely less intelligent than normal people. They can't mentally process the consequences of their actions if their prefrontal cortex is shot like that.

son of a bitch, I'm in

I have only met one good "psychopath". Most diagnosed psychopaths don't fit the bill, in fact I would say this is a conspiracy to take the heat off themselves.

Attached: Malnad Gidda.jpg (1024x683, 181.33K)

like all mental disorders its an infinitely variable spectrum. a low functioning psychopath is an out of control raging beast who will wind up doing hard time in prison but a high functioning psychopath will become a ceo or a politician. psychopathy is as overrepresented among the 1% and politicians as it is among prisoners

What do you mean by good though? Like ethically/morally good, or like good as in exceling above others?

The only guy I knew who was a diagnosed psychopath didn't make any trouble as far as I was concerned, his brother was a psychopath and a homosexual power deviant however.

Do we actually have evidence of this? If psychopaths were so superior genetically, how would non-psychopaths have survived long enough to build civilization in the first place? The way I see it, psychopaths are merely parasites adapted to leech off their host, which are normal people.

Neural imaging is pure bullshit

The schizo is the natural foil to the psycho.

The cortex still functions, there's still activity. A psychopath can still predict consequences to evade detection or capture, there just isn't the overthinking going on that leads to fear and hesitant behavior. It's like pic related happens when considering the danger presented by consequences.

Attached: disregard that.jpg (1200x675, 166.9K)

They're more like Cuttlefish Betas. I think they're inherent in most complex non-eusocial organisation. The bad egg so to speak.

Cooperative civilization requires empathetic traits, it's a case I think where a formally negative trait required for survival in the wild becomes preferred. The most civil humans are the ones that have existed in a formal civilization the longest and have become more civil over the course of history as empathetic genes became dominate over the psychopathic. At a macro level empathetic traits produce the best results for everyone. At a micro level those with psychopathic traits and high intelligence are going to excel within that system just due to the greater self-oriented behavior and ability to manipulate others. Those with psychopathic traits and low IQ tend to end up in prison as they can't navigate through an empathetic civilization with charm and manipulation and resort to violence and force to get what they want.

The real redpill is that what you call "psychopathy" is simply the result of demonic possession.

Demonic entities have taken advantage of a weakness in people who are psychopaths/narcissistic abusers.

Anyone who has spent any time around these people has seen it. Even if you're a full blown "science" worshipping atheist, you've seen the moment where a psycho/narcissistic abuser "flips" and their eyes fill with pure demonic rage and how they take joy from causing others to suffer.

Doctors aka jews want to say this is a physical problem, but to those have seen what I've seen, and know what I'm talking about know better. It's a spiritual problem.

Attached: Ice_(Stahlrim)_Armor_MW.png (600x990, 747.94K)

Bring back the death penalty.
Or sterilisation.

The idea of psychopaths causing trouble is just a byproduct of their self-serving agendas. Much like pollution from a factory making things to profit itself, everyone suffers from the pollution but the factory doesn't deliberately pollute for the sake of hurting people, it just happens as a consequence of production and isn't a concern of the factory. Not all factories pollute though depending on what they're making, and likewise not all psychopaths cause harm depending on what they're seeking out.

>modern left
I agree with your prognosis that psychopaths need to be wiped out.
The problem with your post is that you are singling out the weak-minded sheeple and not the puppeteers.
I agree it's easy to get mad at the morons on the far left, but remember, they are just the useful idiots of their "elite" handlers who play them like fiddles.
If you want real change you need to eradicate the people at the top who are creating all this BS.
It's classic Divide et Impera and they are doing a masterful job to be fair.