Drunk and on drugs happy fun time hour. Drugs and alcohol are both highly debated political topics...

Drunk and on drugs happy fun time hour. Drugs and alcohol are both highly debated political topics. As always bonus points for early morning European drinkers.

Attached: 42D3DEFF-9D17-4DD4-B035-E25BB8B33254.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

happy fun time based

>boot mickey of jack
>weed gummies
Lmao what a fag

Welcome to my thread. I’ll be here until I pass out or get banned. Whichever comes first.

do you have a substance abuse problem, op?

Thanks for participating in my thread. You’re welcome anytime.

Not like I use to. I miss being young.

You should be drinking bourbon, not that bullshit tn "whiskey".

Attached: 1654783978332.png (664x561, 341.95K)

You have shitty taste in drugs

>grizzly wg lc
Enjoying pride month you gay fag?

I thought about it.

I tried Paulaner for the first time the other day. It was damn good, I could go for one right now. Erdinger is a little better in my opinion, it's more expensive though

What do you know about my taste in drugs? I post one pic and you know my life story? Retard

It’s better. Pretty much any wheat is. But it was in the cooler at the little store I went to and I really wanted some wheat beer

Your taste in everything, gun included, is shit.

Well.. fuck you too

i'll continue drinking what i feel like drinking

You ever tried any of the Chimay product line? I think you'd like them. They make a really good Quad which is 9%, it always reminds of a nice comfy winter, christmas cake and good company. pic related is one of my last bucket list beers. I love the name "Delirium Tremens" hope I never get them though

Attached: Delirium-Tremens750.png (450x1000, 98K)

After experimenting with shrooms, DMT, and LSD I stopped using weed.
It's a garbage tier drug. I don't trip anymore, but at least those psychedelics were able to give me some introspection and spiritual development.
Weed just makes you hungry and removes your boredom.
>Do DMT
>have life changing experience where you enter a new dimension for what feels like 100 years
>come back a new man
Smoke some weed
>get hungry
>watch old episodes of Aqua Teen
>laugh hysterically at the first joke you hear
>continue to laugh at the same joke for the whole episode, missing all the other one liners
>get hungry again
>eat a snack
>go to bed

Attached: jorsh.png (500x500, 488.68K)

My life instantly improved after I stopped drinking and smoking pot

belgian beer is really fucking good, it's just pretty expensive typically. american and canadian breweries make great dubbels and trippels eg unibroue and victory brewing. really no need to pay extra at this point when the domestic market is the same for cheaper. thanks for reading my post, god bless.

Drunk on Thursday. Throw to the trash, take a water, drink enough and go to sleep. Wake up early and do 1,5 hour training. Thank me later.

Bucket list beer?
I don’t know about leafland but you can get DT and it’s variations at any local grocer in the US. And it’s been that way for a long time.

Only this one

Attached: F6D15073-2ABB-4B40-91CA-2B31D8830744.png (1242x2208, 1.94M)

It’s relaxing if you’ve been working to the point of exhaustion

Huh?

Attached: 6B176E2F-CA9B-49B4-BF3B-1EC0778066DB.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Not for me. When I smoke I get super tense and my mind starts racing.
Much better to just pour a glass of whiskey to unwind after work.

True, it's generally more expensive.
>unibroue
yep, when I want a good local trippel I go for la fin du monde. I tried the blanche de chambly which is their wheat but didn't really like it compared to german ones, it's too acidic. maybe I just gotta give it another shot though.

It's rare here, I only saw it for a couple months last summer then no restock. I don't know if it'll ever get restocked.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-16 22-27-54.png (1076x469, 441.25K)

I ate about 150mg thc about 45 minutes ago.
Vaping on some stuff waiting on trager to output some chicken brest stuffed bacon wrapped etc.

Attached: download (1).jpg (159x317, 5.69K)

That’s happened to me before lots of times but never when I’m really fucking whipped. Like I am right now. I’m too tired for anxiety or paranoia. That’s when weed is most useful

I haven’t had one of those in a really long time

Omg I would be stoned until late tomorrow night