Women are holes for mens pleasure

women are holes for mens pleasure

women could be kept in captivity and used for breeding only with men enjoying loving (mandatory) homosexual relationships to better society

Attached: holes.jpg (720x576, 83.22K)

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

stfu faggot

this isn't a fetish board you degenerate faggot

being gay is not a bad thing

Unironically, have sex user. You’ll be happier

why do you think that earth exists

to be filled with loving gay families

Attached: gaypregnant3.jpg (959x1280, 243.61K)

precisely

Yes it is. If everyone was a gey then humans would go extinct within 50 years. Shame on you faggot. You will never be a woman.

Attached: 1654806407973.jpg (680x465, 55.65K)

nice

Attached: gaypregnant.jpg (960x960, 141.4K)

surrogacy allows gay men to have kids without involving the woman in the raising of the child

Attached: GayCouple12.jpg (1080x1080, 115.62K)

honestly you are perfect at articulating.

Women unironically want to be breeding machines.

Hey so are your monkey pox sores healing yet? Hey so are your herpes sores healing yet? Hey so are your Aids sores healing yet? Hey so are your genital warts sores healing yet?

I can keep going you disgusting faggots.

Attached: 1653427232560.jpg (1080x1492, 165.25K)

Woman are no longer holes.

They are now creatures of Free Will.

The ruleset changed. When they were owned by DADDY, PROPERTY, without CHOSE, they were holes.

But they have Free Will. They have chose, and consequence of chose.

Completely different ruleset.

It's why a lot of women end up tumbling, because they made the choses of Free Will, then come running back to daddy "I'm your property! Save me!"

And daddy's like "How????"

XD

>men enjoying loving (mandatory) homosexual relationships to better society
I'm not surprised you would make this statement OP.

Attached: OP.jpg (1000x752, 148.19K)

And that's what surrogacy allows women to do - fulfill their natural potential to aid in a peaceful all-gay society.

Attached: QueerAnarchists2.jpg (2048x1536, 497.94K)

Wow even the AI is a gey now wtf

Attached: gayagenda2.jpg (580x720, 62.98K)

I don’t think anyone has ever thought that women do not have free will

what exactly is free will?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (460x416, 25.7K)

Stop being such a fag. Women on farms, with men able to rent little girls as fucktoys until they're old enough to be on a farm

theyre already doing this in the ghettos-
-milking cows...

Attached: A345A8A5-5407-415B-BF51-8AFD15F3423F.jpg (1173x928, 239.53K)