Why are American teachers such violent to children?

msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-captures-teacher-throwing-a-hockey-stick-at-2nd-grader-s-face-after-he-tossed-it-during-gym-class/ar-AAYeMVj

A teacher threw a hockey stick at a 2nd grade student because instead of putting it back in place after gym class he threw it. So the teacher smacked him with it, knocking out a the tooth.
No wonder our society is falling to parts. In China for a random example, they have teachers with discipline but not violence to knock out a teeth!
Insane!
Why are we like this.

Attached: usaschools.png (710x354, 403.09K)

Minnesota is full of Scot-Irish savages from Appalachia

The kind and understanding female teachers.
Poor kid.

that kid looks like an insufferable faggot

>Neubauer

That cunt Kim Neubauer is luck that isn't my kid.

After watching the video it looks like an accident. She threw it back to him so he would put it away properly but it hit him in the face. His tooth was probably loose

who the fuck cares

teachers used to whip the soles of kids feet when they fucked up in school, also I got slammed in the face with a baseball bat when I was a kid

stop being such pussy faggots

kid learnt the lesson of his life, he wont be acting up again

>they have teachers with discipline but not violence to knock out a teeth!
nice english china

parents should be punished for their misbehaving children

this, bring back the cane

hey asshole if u make a threat like this can u at least have the decencie to post webm or real source? this way your dopamine shrivled brain would probably get even higher on more updoooooooooots... its a win win

But "teachers need pay rises" right?
Corporal punisment has been proven to have the opposite intended effect.

At least it was just a baby tooth. Teacher is obviously a cunt though, the kid's parents should do something.

Attached: FUbP20kWYAI1cyP.jpg (480x525, 40.68K)

All he did was toss it into the pile instead of placing it and the drugged up ugly foid threw it into his face. Quit defending angry roasties faggot.

He rightly revolted against the prison he is trapped in.

>After watching the video it looks like an accident. She threw it back to him so he would put it away properly but it hit him in the face. His tooth was probably loose
So, what? She should probably he charged for assault.

AMERICA BAD CHINA GOOD
ME AMERICAN CITIZEN YES BELIEVE ME PLEASE

Attached: xiji.jpg (1000x1415, 55.85K)

he is white boy, he has no place in diverse America

Nope, the little shit deserve it and was probably the first time he was ever taught to not be a little nigger

>t. fat nigger

I'd knock all your teeth out if ypu said that to me irl.

She should be buried up to her neck and stoned for not giving praising to Allah

No would would not because I would just shoot you.

that explains a lot

People have been sent to prison or lynched for far less.

No you wouldnt, potato nigger. He would shoot you in the face.

VPN chink detected