What's going through his mind right now?

What's going through his mind right now?

Attached: ugg.jpg (1879x997, 150.95K)

wholesome big black cock chungus 100

>oi you've got a loicense for that execution?

>his

Attached: PrincessBride_Mandy-Patinkin-Inigo-Montoya.jpg (1200x653, 117.47K)

Probably wishes he had stayed in the swamp along with his Britnigger ancestors.

Attached: Marcus-Tullius-Cicero-On-The-Ancient-British-Ugliest-Most-Stupid-Race-I-Ever-Saw-CossackGundi-Maisie-Williams-Aiden-Asli-Ukraine-Mercenary-2022-05.jpg (1000x800, 188.42K)

kek

>eternal static like white noise

>these are the mongoloids who are calling us subhuman

Attached: Jimmy.jpg (417x384, 30.69K)

He’s wondering how it’s possible that someone with a face like that could be considered white

>10/10 in Bongistan

Didn't this guy do what a lot of you always talk about doing? He left a comfy life in the West behind him, went to a poverty shithole and fought with an armed European Nationalist group to carve out his space in the world.

No idea about his personality, morals and whatnot. But he seems to have had a lot more balls than faggots who sit on a Ching-Chong imageboard all day.

The main disagreements we have with him stem from 1) fighting for ZOG and Jew Zelensky and 2) being a mongoloid. Any other questions?

Russia should splatter the brains of every foreign merc on their soil.
However, this guy deffo has some serious mental illness (watch his interveiw with Graham Phillips) and was exploited hard by (((nato))) & co.

Poor fucker should be eating crayons in peace not dying for zog.

>1) fighting for ZOG and Jew Zelensky
A lot of these guys joined up back in 2014. There weren't as clear cut sides then and a lot of people figured it a good idea to go to Ukraine and do something rather than sit on their ass and cast a vote every 4 years.

Do you realize how unsympathetic Russia simps look like when you behave like you do? Especially when you're not even Russian but some fat American who sits comfortably at the other side of the world and wish death on people left and right while stuffing cheetos down your throat.

>mind?
something like pee pee poo poo where is by money nigga
kek

Lmao. Listen, kike, I’m not simping for anyone. You asked and I answered. Your faggot hero dances in leather for strip tease shows on TV. And he is a JEW. We do not support Jews, despite your best attempts to the contrary. Choke on a circumcised cock, rat, and enjoy hell.

this. bounties on all foreign fighters, and pay in rubles just to fuck the petrodollar.

Attached: putin (3).jpg (800x533, 30.15K)

Hopefully you will one day realize what vile person you are. But I doubt it.

>I'm so glad I gave up my life fighting for democr-ACK

Attached: 1633020191646.png (760x704, 323K)

>when you don't realize we're on both sides of this

You insulted me first, kike. Scroll up. How very Jewish of you to now act high and mighty. You rats LOVE to hurl insults until someone hurls them back. Then you act wounded. As I said, kike, enjoy hell. One day someone like me will nail your coffin shut. ;-)