FBI arrests GOP candidate in Michigan

The FBI arrested the leading GOP candidate for Governor in Michigan.

yahoo.com/news/michigan-gop-governor-candidate-ryan-kelley-arrested-by-fbi-for-jan-6-role-155442007.html

FBI arrests Ryan Kelley, GOP candidate for Michigan governor, for his role in Capitol riot

>Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for governor in Michigan, was arrested Thursday morning and charged with participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

>After the execution of a search warrant on his home in Allendale, Mich., Kelley was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor, according to U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. The arrest comes hours before the committee investigating the events of Jan. 6 is set to hold its first public hearing.

Attached: sdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgff.png (827x867, 230.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/inside-the-q-group-the-directorate-hunting-down-edward-snowden
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting to see Canada and USA are following the exact same playbook
>arresting opposing political figures
>both wanting to ban guns
>both pushing for digital surveillance

They aren't interested in subtlety anymore.

>Makes him a martyr
Ohnonono hahahahahaha

I was wondering when this was going to start happening. This is how every communist take over begins. It was only a matter of time before this began here.

BASED BIDEN.

So basically they’re going after people stupid enough to fall for stop the steal while the actual based people who saw it for what it was still fly under the radar. They’re literally jailing potential controlled opposition while also putting into peoples’ heads that there is no political solution. I think polling already shows 1/3 of the country thinks there needs to be a violent government overthrow, which basically ⅓ of Americans don’t give a fuck if they’re put on a list for admitting it while another large swarth are probably afraid to say it but feel the same way. Once this idea is normalized, and it is very close to that, with shows like this contributing to it, there’s no stopping it.

Probably looking to create the North American union

Yup, they're all being run by the exact same group of people.

This is why they have been so desperate recently to take the guns away. They're doing obvious false flag after false flag to try and sell it to more and more people, but it isn't working. The most recent one in the news glowed so hard it might as well have been a nuclear reactor. These government and authoritative take overs in history have only ever succeeded when the populace have no means to defend themselves. That is to say disarmed and defenseless populations have a 100% success rate in falling to this kind of shit. Things are only going to get worse.

at first i thought the whole thing was ill conceived and exploited along the way opportunistically
but with all this unprecedented attention im really starting to think it is part of some larger plan.
im an old fag, i don't vote or care about Ds or Rs but i have never seen any thing like the way the establishment is thumbing its nose at republican voters.
this is either the dumbest victory lap ever.
or they are legitimately trying to provoke some internal unrest.

Attached: stray.jpg (225x224, 5.5K)

Remember when the lucifarian left were saying in 2016 that if trump got elected he would jail his opposition and become a fascist dictator that refuses to give up power?
Oh the irony.

And what are we doing about it? We are too cowardly to act outside the color of law. That’s the problem with right wingers. We have to enact justice extrajudicially, but we don’t have the stones.

But I’m hoping eventually we will.

The elites know the endgame is in play. They know the vaxxed will die soon and blame them for it so banning the guns is needed. They also want all the guns prior to ww3 to promote their control after the fall of the dollar and or mushroom clouds everywhere.

Our only goal now is to survive. Biden just green lit attacks on Republicans and the FBI is arresting Republicans for political reasons in an election year. The hard left is going to get an orgy of 2020 again but much more dangerous.

Get out of the cities. Grow your own food. You literally cannot start doing this soon enough. They could turn drones on Americans before we know it.

>refuses to give up power

He literally did refuse to give up power retard.

Hard to believe it, but they think jan 6 will boost them in the polls.

They're going to rule over a nation of charred corpses or be drug out of their holes to be executed in the most horrific manners imaginable if they resort to drone warfare
Civil wars are never pretty

Attached: 6d15a522d9262c69f87ed6e31eb795ae57182b753c9fd7f1e5b9b7f8af627ebe_1.jpg (640x792, 201.19K)

Oh the projection*

The entire thing is being played from a point of weakness, and that’s the perception it gives. I think it‘ll get worse, but not in the way you think. They’re going to keep dialing the propaganda up but it’s already going in one ear and out the other. People don’t trust them anymore, and that has nothing to do with how they feel about Trump. My grandfather hated Trump, but says anytime politics comes up that they all need to be shot. These people are not elite, they are incompetent silver spooned children with a messiah complex who has no grip on the situation. Maybe I have too much hopium, but history tells me this isn’t going to play out well for them. Too many people are blinded by the issues of the 60’s and 30’s in this country and how it pulled through unscratched from those to see this is a magnitudes different situation.
The “plan” is that these corrupt retards know a revolution is coming and are trying to larp as authoritarians to scare people into submission but just comes across as a position of fear and not power. They’re trying to do what you say they are, but thankfully for us they’re incompetent and don’t understand unrest happens in deteriorating societies, especially former empires, and throwing more gas into the rising fire just makes it worse. Seriously, we should be salivating over their blind rage and stupidity. Can’t even go to the gas station anymore without people at the pump going off about politicians needing skinned alive.

Even just complaining too loudly is enough to get you V&. Any group of two or more who try to think of a solution will be infiltrated by fedboi glowniggers. Electronic communications are monitored and used for evidence in arrests/court. All apparatus for dissent is being closed off for good.
But two years ago all we heard was "RESIST, RESIST! RESIST! FUCK FLUMPFL!! RESIST! GET OUT IN THE STREETS AND FIGHT THEM! THEY ARE NOT WELCOME ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY! ALL OUR OPPONENTS ARE NAZIS AND IT'S OKAY TO BEAT NAZIS TO DEATH! BEAT YOUR OPPONENTS TO DEATH!"
Shit, so he IS the shadowprez after all??
It kind of looks like he fucked off to go golfing, not exactly 'refusing to give up power' user.

Attached: japanese mayhem man.jpg (964x524, 127.19K)

This. Make it so they have to nuke the entire nation to “win.” We’re not locked in here with them, they’re locked in here with us.

Wait until Biden's time is up. Then you'll see what refusing to leave really looks like.

Attached: 1633304697332.png (322x527, 147.91K)

Who cares this Country is shit anyway. Let me rephrase that this World is shit. Your all ugly stupid and worthless.

Time is now for we the people to scalp and hang all leftists for treason, we are running out of time.

Yes and someday you and all these parasites will wish you went along with his little larp when actual strongmen populist leaders start popping up and putting a real test on their legitimacy and sovereignty over this country. Trump was a canary in the cage and you fucking retards took the unintended bait.

Attached: removed.jpg (1222x979, 343.04K)

No one can challenge the supreme leader mama Führer?

Attached: 0AA71A34-EF00-4B92-B469-EFD22DE818C7.jpg (828x793, 559.58K)

>"ATTENTION CITIZENS: All boating and camping is hereby verboten, on orders of Da Fuhrer. Lockdowns will continue until morale improves!"

Just don't forget when the day of the rope arrives, go after the bureaucrats in all federal agencies.

they are the real power behind globalism, not the retarded puppets being blackmailed in congress and the oval office.

You faggots think your safe. You think Biden cares about you. You think Biden is a lefty.
Biden's a literal globohomo Nazi fascist eugenecist same as all the others. His act is just a facade.
When he finally takes his mask off you'll see it with your own eyes. Or you would if you were still around to see it. People like you are the ones they want to get rid of.

Where you at? Trying to hang out?

>Someone suggests violence
>le glow maymay
Most successful psyop ever carried out on Any Forums.

hopefully sued and wins the election and get millions of dollars,

I thought Putin was the dictator.

Forgot pic

Attached: bdhbtfhgz9t81.jpg (640x1351, 113.75K)

Serves them right for showing up on the battlefield unarmed. Don't cross the Potomac unless you are prepared to kill everyone on the other side.

this is the kind of nonsense that creates most of the worlds problems. No, you don't get to murder those you disagree with.

Kek, noice. And they will call it democratic

First, end the opprobrium of it, in the minds of women, and of employers.

This. Paranoia is our biggest enemy.

Attached: 1652214802355.jpg (748x572, 43.75K)

But you CAN arrest and detain them indefinitely if you hold power and they do not, at least that's what the (D)s have taught me over the last year or two.

Attached: 1654565882846.png (823x1077, 298.11K)

What do you think the point of civil war is moron?

I can't believe so many people fell for that false flag on January 6th. Whether Trump was in on it or not is irrelevant, it was clear the people were being led into a trap so they can be painted as insurrectionists.

History proves you wrong. Your precious oligarchy is going to have their collective guts spread across the national mall.

if you don't like america, vote. Better yet, run for office. But if your plan is to hold, arrest, or kill those who disagree with you; you're in for a big surprise. Most people don't want to make you king. You can get in line behind everyone else.

dunno about these other niggers, but i'm sexy af, AND brilliant

This. Calling everybody a glowie is 100% a glow op.

>Don't cross the Potomac
He was in Michigan dummy

Also trying to destroy the economy making us dependent on government handouts. They want a full marxist revolution.

Wow i never realized how based biden was.

Attached: 1636755946777.jpg (509x509, 35.49K)

Carpet bomb Langley

People freak and scream "oh it's civil war". This isn't even as bad as it was in the late 60's-early 70's.

Everyone's a drama queen these days

Denying predicates is actually genius tier 4d chess.

>America is impervious to basic human nature because muh constitution
So cute. Just every other aristocrat who thought they were safe from the masses.

That’s what the last 20 have taught me. There’s no rules, not really. Just might.

Annnnnnd nooooooooooo ooooo ooooooooo oooboooody want to know who qanon is.

In local news, residential uprising destroys the status quo by doing absolutely nothing. FBI baffled on how to proceed.

FBI was politicized when Obama was in office. In fact the entire justice department is basically an extension of the democrat party. They do their bidding.

>civil war
Fuck that meme, it’s a revolution not a civil war.
>muh 60’s
See You have no idea the situation we are in and can’t comprehend how these situations work. The unrest of 60’s has nothing on this, you deluded boomer.

And what's mightier than a meme, or the pen? And defeating it who is mightier than the Teelinist, should it come to pass the ai iron curtain arrives and Teeline becomes the standard end-run?

kys christcuck you sound insane

>if you don't like america, vote
Doesn't work anymore with rampant blatant rigging
>if your plan is to hold, arrest
Like the Jan6 retards still being held, that's YOUR values not mine retard
>You can get in line behind everyone else.
And (you) can go fuck yourself nigger

Why was that a surprise to anybody, Afghanistan/Iraq tired the entire nation out and even before those wars were ended there was resounding rejection of Obama's attempt to go into Syria. Not that it stopped them, they just did it quieter instead of another Shock 'n Awe invasion. Also Libya but literally nobody seems to remember that happened. Why would anybody be surprised that Americans are so utterly checked-out of getting involved in YET ANOTHER bullshit war that only hurts us in the end?

Exactly. Power and force always wins. We are no different in America.

>Mich., Kelley was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor, according to U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia
Surprise, it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 1653599481584.jpg (967x966, 108.65K)

>Why was that a surprise to anybody
NATO faggots spend too much of their time sucking cock to realize how out of touch with the public they are

This will only make him more popular tho?

This is your mind on leftism.

>What is Romes persecution of Christians

Somehow lockstep with Klaus Schwab, an unelected person with ties to the Nazis and ambiguously to the Rothschilds, plan in a 280 page book written AND published within 3 months of the first western cases of the COVID pandemic about how governments would become more authoritarian after COVID. Hahahaha that’s just fucking crazy though. Hahahaha that’s so weird!

Hitler worked for the Jesuits. Same as Biden. They serve the fascist Roman Vatican.
The Jesuits aren't based. They're all lucifarians and they want your soul.

Attached: article-0-18FE6746000005DC-502_634x431.jpg (634x431, 63.92K)

The funny thing is that none of you faggots will ever do anything about it

What in the fuck are you saying?

You idiots are still unaware that it's an internal department of the NSA?
fucking morons
thedailybeast.com/inside-the-q-group-the-directorate-hunting-down-edward-snowden
>2013