Flooring company steals and kills family dog

>A family has been left heartbroken and angry after their dog was stolen and found dead. The family told 8 News Now crews from a flooring company working in their neighborhood took the dog from their yard.
>Bamboo, a 10-year-old bulldog, was in his yard Monday evening — like usual — when he disappeared. When he didn’t come back inside, Bamboo’s family became worried. They looked for him all night and the next morning they went door-to-door.
>Bamboo is remembered by his family as a bulldog that loved to cuddle and snored really loudly.
>“He’s family to us. He’s all our kids know,” Bamboo’s owner, Angelika Schmeing said. “Our kids are eight and 12 years old. They still don’t know Bamboo is gone.”
>A neighbor showed the family surveillance video that would change everything. The footage showed the men from a flooring company, who were working on the house next door, taking Bamboo and putting him in their truck. Minutes later, that same truck drove away.
>Schmeing said the workers kept giving her different answers. One said that they realized Bamboo might be microchipped and dropped him off outside their gate.
>But on Tuesday evening, Bamboo’s lifeless body was discovered in North Las Vegas, far from where the Schmeings live in the southwest area of the valley.
>“An old English bulldog can’t walk that far in the heat. It’s just so traumatizing to think about how his last few minutes were here. This business owner did not care. He just took someone else’s dog and now he’s dead, in this heat,”
>Temperatures for Tuesday were as high as 104 degrees.

8newsnow.com/news/local-news/dog-stolen-from-southwest-valley-found-dead-in-north-las-vegas/

Attached: bamboo_dog4_06082022.jpg (960x720, 115.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-001-012:d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was the reason for that?

>flooring
it was definitely niggers

I would kill the workers in a torturing way and then hapilly serve life sentence

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO U CAN'T JUST TAKE MY HECKIN DOGGO AND KILL HIM! NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN LONG BOI WOOFER BORKER HE CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 2383.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

Or Mexicans

>be american dog
>shit all over the yard
>shit all over the street
>get approached by obese man
>too busy shitting to care
>get kidnapped and put into a truck
>the combined body heat from all the obesity crammed into one vehicle is too much
>die from heat stroke

That dog is their property, retard. They stole the family's property and destroyed it
Fucking faggot, siding with thieves and vandals to prove how totally based and not onions you are. State of you

Attached: d26.jpg (680x680, 59.79K)

empathy is a white trait

Attached: idc.png (828x856, 1.23M)

at slavery time killing violent slave of someone other was ok
dont make (You)r property problem for others

Dogs are gay

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
BAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-001-012:d

I hope they get shot,niggers

Something's wrong with you.

And being retarded is a black trait

>killing violent slave
It wasn't being violent though. They didn't kill it because it was attacking them or anything. They just picked it up and took it away, then just left it in the middle of nowhere when they realised it'd be microchipped.
If you showed up on my plantation and just plucked one of my niggers (that I'd spent good money feeding and clothing) from the field, you'd be a thief.

Watch the video, they look hispanic

Lmao bamboo is gone and he's not coming back. Cry about it all you want won't change anything

Why are you siding with thieves?

Your just upset you wasn't able to have it for dinner Chang

Go to bed.

Attached: 1508560988479.gif (392x500, 382.3K)

t. muslim

where do you think you are? look how many neckbeards shill for russia. it's all about being contrarian. im convinced Any Forums will start defending niggers and their animalistic ways just to see who can be the most contrarian and have the most shit takes. the left has a purity spiral, we have a degeneracy spiral.

Why are you going out of you're way to be a faggot?

Attached: 1550881797700.jpg (680x794, 226.73K)

He is Canadian, meaning not only Canadian but a chink or poojeet.

Because chinks are thieves.

Yup
What are their names?
>Maybe someone thinks they can get away with torturing them

Just a bunch of faggy Zoomers who want to seem cool. High time somebody fucked with that contractor. You don't kill an old family pet and get away with it. Those nigger will feel it sooner of later.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 67.49K)