What does Any Forums think of the USSR?

What does Any Forums think of the USSR?

Attached: stalin-soviet-union-moscow-1953-1954-29.jpg (1600x1051, 412.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch-up_in_Piestany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Makes more sense than todays "capitalist communism"

Not great, not terrible.

No-ones perfect. They did a better job of uprooting the Jews than the Yankees at any rate.

>What does Any Forums think of labor camps and genocide.
They always accuse you of what they do.

Attached: gulag2.jpg (1080x654, 232.74K)

Anglocock suckers.

based and comfy

subhumans

Vodka, that giant spot on Gorbachev’s head and track suits

Attached: 8439C7E3-96AF-41E5-8708-7D1BBB60D99F.jpg (648x1000, 70.04K)

they turned work camps into death camps. when Putin comes clean about this then I'll join the rootin' 4 putin club. Until then modern day Russia is just a century extension of the jews that murdered Anastasia

In 2000, I admired Putin, though I knew he was a faggot. I stood with the children of Beslan. In 2008, he stepped into the role of prime minister (puppeteer) and Dimitry Medvedev took the job of President interim. People noticed and had serious questions about Putin and his friends power and Pussy Riot, journalists, critics, and political opponents were right to call him out. After BP lost tens of millions of dollars on a corrupt oil deal gone wrong and other companies left, Russians protested. In 2011, the people of Russia voted against Putin. Vladimir Putin and the united russia party lost that election.
He stayed in power anyway and people all over Russia took to the streets. Thousands are still in jail. Some faggot kike called Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States military secrets to Russia, Putin saw his defection as a golden opportunity to be king of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks if he rules it. Bitchboy used the Sochi olympics as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine. That same year Yanukovich, Putins crony, was kicked out of Ukraine by his own people.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula like Crimea would help Putin project naval power. Putin shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented. Since then, Putin has propagandized his reign unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and while journalists are executed in Russia, based Alexi Navalny has lead the opposition to faggots in the Kremlin from his jail cell. Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully. Navalny and thousands of real Russian people are in prision now because youd have to be a fag to support Putin.
When Putin dies this year, and it will be funny when he does, Russia will become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin or the fags who suck his cock can say matters.

Attached: putin6.jpg (488x488, 36.7K)

He asked about the USSR dumb ass

>when putin dies this year.

Hey user, just sign up for the armed forces so you can be the one to put a bullet innhis skull, maybe you'll lower fuel prices all by yourself!

Gross.
I don't want Canada and the world to end up like a comie ussr.

It was Hell.
I heard horriric stories, alot of my family used to work in those regions after, the comunism lingers like a plague, it destroyed so many peoples lives and they had Horror stories to tell they had lived through.

Sad af.
I think it will take alot to clear that energy in some parts, it's horrific.
It was an experiment.

objectively better than woke cultur communism of the west

>What does Any Forums think of the USSR?
Starvation, Cheap labor (both blue and white collar), Alcoholism, Poverty, Gulags, Brainwashing, Hypocrites in the highest levels of government, Corruption, Spies, Shitty military equipment, and Imperialism.

Attached: fuck commies.png (649x1024, 631.08K)

Hockey rivalry with canada

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch-up_in_Piestany

It no longer exists.

Kiked to the core, corrupt and nepotistic even more than the west. Pretty aesthetic tho ngl

USSR was far superior to modern marxists.

Attached: 4D3B9E48-F012-4995-A406-716FF6439CAC.jpg (720x699, 65.03K)

jewish puppet state

>implimemt debt based (marxist) economy
>value of gold based currency (which ecisted before revolution) stays higher than debt based currency
>debt based currency becomes worthless because no investment in debt. Stop printing it.
>recall all currency (actual gold)
>start printing gold backed treausury notes as well as bank notes (debt based)
>citizins get the promise of gold for turning in their actual gold
>now state has all of the physical gold
>inflation happens to both notes
>take all treasury (gold notes) back and issue only debt based notes.
>more hyperinflation
>open the debt based currency to investment via central bank
>only gold maintained it's value
>state has to sell its gold. Good thing it owns all of it now

Based sheckle scheme

>Putin shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented

Damn, Putin does it all doesn’t he? Not only is he Russia’s greatest athlete but also a SAM operator in an active combat zone!