Jason Alexander Compares Jan. 6 Committee Hearings to ‘Seinfeld,’

Jason Alexander is imploring people to watch the upcoming Jan. 6 committee hearings, which will begin airing Thursday in primetime.

In a video message on Wednesday, he told viewers that, should they choose to tune in, they won’t have a hard time finding a network airing it — kind of like “Seinfeld.”
yahoo.com/entertainment/jason-alexander-compares-jan-6-191126784.html

Attached: ezgif-2-f2dbd6f698.jpg (960x540, 76.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/britney-spears-wedding-crashed-jason-alexander-b2097886.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3wmCIJTBwnKwFCiJkT0Le_qet6HAgSktGZV_5eCV58RND1bVIAH4ik9W8#Echobox=1654812685
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy came to give a speech and campaign for Obama to my college campus in 2011 and he was a complete asshole and got on stage and said a bunch of bullshit propaganda.
Really made me think twice about the actors behind the shows because the Seinfeld show had really gotten me through hard times before hand.

It will sound like this:

"Some people rioted at the capitol therefore anyone I don't like is guilty of insurrection".

So a hearing about nothing.

It will truly be the Seinfeld of Congressional Hearings.

>Really made me think twice about the actors behind the shows because the Seinfeld show had really gotten me through hard times before hand.
I've come to realise that most actors are retards, but it doesn't need to affect the performances they deliver. Best example is Patrick Stewart. He's a complete idiot, but that doesn't make Captain Picard any less based
Also, the actors don't write the show

Nobody these days watches television or even gives a fuck about Jan 6.

Maybe baby boomers but that’s it.

>Really made me think twice about the actors behind the shows because the Seinfeld show had really gotten me through hard times before hand.

Well, Jerry, LD and Michael Richards are the only ones that are based.

Attached: FRHtsuQXMAA_lOp.jpg (598x457, 29.76K)

jan 6 is the fake and gay everyone should be released immediatly their right to protest is being infringed.

I don't watch fake news

Seems like Jason Alexander has been really busy!
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/britney-spears-wedding-crashed-jason-alexander-b2097886.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3wmCIJTBwnKwFCiJkT0Le_qet6HAgSktGZV_5eCV58RND1bVIAH4ik9W8#Echobox=1654812685

Attached: 1645518344757.jpg (766x1024, 108.24K)

Dems really seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel here. First McConaughey, now this. Is this what the (((elites))) do when cornered? Resort to has-been actors to give the illusion of credibility?

Attached: riddlemethis.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

rioted?

this

George is not Jason Alexander

Attached: images (9).jpg (640x479, 21.25K)

if you're going to share links learn to cut off the tracking, tard

It's a show about nothing

Oh boy, I can't wait for Kramer's testimony.

Attached: kkkramer_175x125_1562998114.jpg (696x497, 68.42K)

Picard is a faggot. Kirk would have never allowed a fucking Klingon on his ship

At least only Jerry and Larry David wrote the show and they're both relatively based

its all so tiresome
how is it not common knowledge of everyone that jews are a very separate race, with a horrible genetic behaviour and no empathy for us

Attached: 1643623687110.png (2048x1640, 2.61M)

Seinfeld
Season 14 Episode 88

Kramer VS Kramer

KRAMER VS KRAMER

Scene: Jerry's Apartment. Elaine and Jerry are watching television.

JERRY: Elaine, it's Kramer! Kramer's at the insurrection!

[Kramer Enters]

KRAMER: You'll never guess what I..

JERRY & ELAINE: Kramer!

KRAMER: [Squints at the television] That's me!

JERRY & ELAINE: That's you!

KRAMER: But I'm here!

ELAINE: And it's live!

JERRY: Kramer, you have some explaining to do..

KRAMER: [Sits on sofa] This is like that movie, Kramer Vs Kramer, where they're both Kramer, except one is a man and one is a woman and none of them voted republican.

JERRY: I'd ask if you had a brother, but there couldn't be two of you on the earth. In fact I'm never been able to figure out how there was even one of you..

KRAMER: [Agitated] Perplexing! Perplexing!

KRAMER: There's one one thing for it...I'm going to have to go down there myself and challenge this imposter.

[George Enters]]

GEORGE: Soup! Who wants some my soup. [Catches sight of the television] That's you Kramer! Participating in an insurrection!
I can't believe it! You Nazi!

JERRY & ELAINE: I know, I know!

GEORGE: [Looking at Kramer with contempt] No soup for you!

Attached: 1653421715935s kramer vs kramer.jpg (250x187, 6.27K)

Attached: b85.jpg (750x907, 62.34K)

Kirk had the right idea

Attached: let-them-die.gif (498x214, 1.11M)

They are organizing this circus to take away more rights. Not sure if bootlickers like the one in OP are aware or not. They will eventually get enough unrest to stow away while we have a go at one another. The average American is too dumb to understand this.

Seinfeld is fucking trash. One thread on this shithole provides more laughs than the entirety of that garbage show.

Attached: Mariner Conspiracy Board Comfy Edition.jpg (1569x895, 214.17K)

Attached: 1653488062166.jpg (256x256, 7.87K)

Jason Alexander might be secretly based. Remember, Seinfeld was a "Show about nothing."

Attached: 1654817114677.jpg (1024x989, 81.41K)

Attached: f3f.jpg (600x600, 45.31K)

This is a very poor imitation, particularly of everyone.

i doubt jerry the jew is "based"

The Airport is a favourite of mine. Simple script that could have been used in lots of shows. Starts simple and escalates amusingly.

Attached: images (11).jpg (640x480, 15.81K)

>Kramer drags George to stop the steal
>George hates Trump but somehow ends up at the front of the mob
>they actually succeed
>George ends up getting pushed into Pelosi
>she falls over and dies after hitting her head wrong
>George is a hero
>they carry George to the senate chamber in celebration
>George has enough
>goes on rant about how Trump isn’t even here to support them and they’re all idiots
>crowd goes silent
>Kramer yells “EMPEROR GEORGE” from the back
>crowd starts chanting EMPEROR GEORGE
>que closing music

Based

Attached: 1624729723275.webm (950x534, 1.62M)

this video is so hilarious with sound

Attached: 1649866818194.jpg (379x488, 67.71K)

But what happens next? Does George try to get out of it or accept their anointment and let it get to his head? I could see it being the latter, next episode opens with him getting a Napoleonesque portrait done with a full head of hair.

This is good because it matches the show theme of them being at the mercy of inexplicable forces beyond their control, and the normies they encounter always seeming to have some advantage over them

lmao

Attached: ISHYGDDT HD Extended Cut.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Yeah that's definitely not going to be a show hearing. America is a fucking joke tbqh.

damn you got a big brain and a quick wit
/no homonym

What did he mean by that? is he saying the hearing is going to be a parody of reality with neurotic overtones of awkward hilariousness?

Attached: dalle 8.jpg (575x619, 152.63K)

Exactly. The show follows a plot line where they have to end up in a situation completely out of their control and fighting to get out of it just gets them in deeper.