So is this it for Andrew Yang?

So is this it for Andrew Yang?

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-193415_Twitter.jpg (1080x1270, 382.01K)

>elie mystal
i don't even need to look at the early life section

Rich and famous people should be banned from twitter.

Yang seems pretty straight shooting, at least by pollie standards

Doesn't get more honest than openly supporting social credit scores as a chang

And I genuinely think banning Chinks from the Office of President of America would benefit both Chinese and the public, but here we are.

A upfront, honest politician
Pretty rare nowandays, more worthy of a vote than the average all talk no promise kike

yang bros..

Attached: 1601688945343.jpg (1233x1501, 316.16K)

How is he wrong

Attached: f1b29dc366fb71540e770d21ee1b4ffa84aaa9a6.jpeg.jpg (545x600, 195.68K)

The hero we needed, but did not deserve.

Attached: yang way.jpg (1800x1686, 620.72K)

Too bad, here bomb, fuck you.

>upfront and honest about totalitarianism
>but better than the slow burn we've been born into
Toothpaste niggers aren't reliable

He's a nigger.

Attached: elie-mystal-300.jpg (300x300, 8.85K)

He's right but not with good intentions as to what that dictates.

ummm. hello. based department?

>So is this it for Andrew Yang?
it was "it" when he left the democrat party to try to start some 3rd party. that's a move of someone wanting a career as a talking head somewhere not someone trying to actually get elected for something

He's an idiot to be honest. His entire gimmick was give everyone free money, and the stimulus checks just showed that it doesn't actually work and just ends up having the fed print trillions.

Yang is just talking common sense. The MSM are full-on propaganda; they're the Pravda, not the Free Press. Shut their lying mouths.
but Yang also said "racists" according to whatever his made-up chinky definition is shouldn't be entitled to receiving UBI Yang Bucks, so he can fuck himself too.

I remember when this dude was shilled 24/7 every single day. Every single thread, every single general was infested with people supporting this chink. Then he got whip cream put in his mouth and everyone realized they didn't want a man like that as president. That moment was truly the death of his career.

He's based. We must secure the bag for 2022. We haven't gotten a bag since when? Over a year ago??? Too long, time for another 2,000 dollar check.

He's entirely correct, Twitter has fostered a "report first, correct later" media and it's fucking horrendous
It wasn't free money retard, he was going to start taxing the sale of user data to advertising companies. You know, an unregulated market worth billions of dollars.

I get putin monkey vibes from this image.
this smells like it was made by some left wing think tank to discredit pol.
but nobody on pol is actually this dumb to go with the most basic, racist take on a meme. and even if, nobody would share it, because it is objectively just garbage, not worth saving, yet sharing in any way.
so unimaginative, so lazy, uncreative, so inorganic.
absolutely reeks of the left.

I genuinely think that journos should be hanging from every tree branch across these United States.

Attached: 1630550321297.jpg (560x635, 37.3K)