Dave Ramsey: Buy a house NOW or you’re fucked

Dave Ramsey is saying that now is the best time to buy a house. Not last month, last year, or last decade. Now. Why? Because prices will not be coming back down.

Is he right or just a boomer trying to offload the ol’ bags on some millennials and Zoomers?

youtube.com/watch?v=g1g0zJRncIk [Open]

Attached: 43C411C8-B325-43E5-9B32-2F5251BB1423.jpg (1170x1528, 715K)

lol I dunno

Ramsey has the most boomer advice out there, and since most boomer advice no longer works and will end up burying you instead, he should be ignored.

Prices are coming down right now.

lol what the fuck? Rates are like 5.6% and house prices already mooned, the crash is coming and with it lower interest rates

BASED BASED

>investing in modern infrastructure at all
Buy land and build something that's not retarded

just two more weeks right?

There is only one rule to the US housing market: the sooner you get in, better
>inb4 poorfag cope

I'd rather pay a higher price at a lower interest rate, than a lower price at a high interest rate.

I would trust Ramsey, don't get left with nothing

Attached: weimar1.jpg (618x285, 54.89K)

House prices will crash. Fed has stopped buying assets. The money printer has been shut off. Rates are going up.

He's 100% right. They aren't making more land. And hardly anyone is building and that's probably going to get even worse as material & labor continue to skyrocket. A white man must own his own house, one way or the other. What you pay for it will be immaterial in the long run.

can't be wealthy and claim to be Christian, the most enlightened people in America are starving and homeless on the streets. nobody likes the truth but there it is.

I’m in process of finalizing loan on house, I don’t want to wait two more years to save 50 on my monthly

The government tells us that falling prices are bad. It will make sure you never pay less for the stuff you buy.

He's said on his show multiple times that he has tons of rentals and makes a lot of money off of them. Of course he wants people to buy to keep the housing prices up as mortgage rates are starting to bring them down.

Oh yea thanks for reminding me I'll get right on that. Do you have 600k I could borrow for a house not near niggers, space for 5+ children, and land around it to buy later?

Indeed it is only the pariahs who have true integrity.

Get behind me Satan

On the one hand, interest rates will be much higher in the next few years to cool down inflation. On the other, home prices have never been higher, but will probably come down soon. If you get a high interest rate mortgage, you can always refinance when they come back down. If overpay for your house, there’s nothing you can do to change that, other than sell it to a chump. Verdict, boomer overbought housing and is trying to unload before he is fucked.

This is the worst time to buy a house. Prices are still high. They have dropped a bit but still very high. Rates are much higher. The prices will drop a lot more by next year. 6 months from now would be a good time to start looking.

Why, you can refi the interest rate after it falls and interest is tax deductible.

And everybody else predicts that it will crash soon. Who is this boomer and why the fuck would I care?

fpbp

I'm a financial fag and I like Dave. He himself is first to admit his faults and errors. This I just don't get

My two cents shit slumps for a long time, with rates up housing goes down unless gov does some more retarded shit like they did causing 08.

Or we legit go to end times and why own a house? You're going to be skinned alive.

I kinda see his angle here and I feel it's an honest opinion but I am not sold. That being said I have a home 15/ year note in paying off in 10 I'm 7 in ATM. So I'm set. I'll own outright before I'm 40 it's single family 1/3arce but it's good area.

People have posted the sentiment that house prices have already mooned dating back to 2016. The inventory isn't there and white suburban neighborhoods hold their value because even though white libs are mind-cucked, they still know they need to keep shitskins out. White suburban housing is not crashing. Prices may stabalize, but there is not going to be a crash

Attached: download (2).jpg (222x227, 6.45K)

Lumber prices are in FREEFALL right now and expected to reach 2020 levels by the end of the year. Copper prices are down 10% compared to a week ago. Keep waiting and not buying.

>buy bullets now or you're fucked
ftfy

picrel is the funniest shit I've seen on here so far

Prices have already started to drop this boomer grifter is a cunt.

Only to a certain amount following the trump tax cut. $10k cap. And itemizing sucks now

But rents tend to be stable in a recession.. so someone in that biz would likely do just as well AND be able to expand with dropping home prices.

Yeah but who is going to sell their house when rates are going up? It's just going to drive supply down again.

"Buy my bags!" t. boomer

While generally a safe investment, we’re facing some sort of crash, and I can’t see property staying at such an inflated price. Best case scenario the property doubles in price while value of the dollar plummets

>And hardly anyone is building
Lol this is a flat out lie. Plenty of things being built in America and Canada. It’s a suckers game now.

>go to zillow.com, see picrel
what did they mean by this?

Attached: zillowBLACKED.png (1799x509, 1.7M)

He has aone good advice for rwtards (keep track of your spending so you don't overdraft, cook instead of fast food) also tip from i class i got around the same time, you can legaly pay your debt at $1 a month and they can't do jack shit about it.

part of the reason housing is so shit is lack of supply due to zoning laws. In many places they won't people people build below a certain size. Even large apartment complexes have stupid zoning like two parking spots per apartment and that means too much land spent on parking so it just doesn't get built.

Find a nice lot in a depressed neighborhood and want to put a small house on it? Oh sorry fag 1500 square feet minimum. Find a shitty run down but house that can be saved for cheap, Oh sorry its got a ton of back taxes

BUY it now

>Dave Ramsey: Buy a house NOW or you’re fucked
Dave Ramsey: For the love of GOD, someone please by my shitty properties before they're worth mere pennies

If you use this as a rule for buying a house, you're dumb. It makes sense for something that only depreciates in value, like a car, but for a house, you expect it to increase in value, so that you can refinance and/or the higher interest rate is offset by the increased value of the house. If the situation is 400k at 5% vs 320k at 10% for the same asset, you're better off with the lower price, higher interest.

A boomer trying to offload some properties on chumps who will have a upside down mortgage and get foreclosed on in a few years.

>you can legaly pay your debt at $1 a month and they can't do jack shit about it.
this is complete bullshit, if i pay only 1 dollar of my credit card bill not only am i getting a late fee but a fucking credit score hit.

Zoning is bad that's why Chinese zoning like in Eastern Europe is good

I run engineered wood components plants. I can tell you that right now the market is on fire still.
It's ironic this post came up as I was actually streaming some Dave Ramsey stuff myself. He will help anyone that really wants some ways to manage your money effectively.
However, and he may understand interest rates better than I do. I will listen to this show, there is not enough inventory on ground right now.
We have saw this drive prices high as eagle pussy coupled with the supply chain issues everyone has, coupled with the labor issues everyone is having.
That being said, with lead times maxed many national suppliers are weeks to months out on lead times. Again holding prices artificially high, this is going to catch up.
I am telling you from over 30 yrs in this industry and surviving 2 other economical turns in this housing market that these house prices will fall. Land prices will not fall most likely by much but houses bought today will not be worth the buy and flip method many young people are pulling the last decade. It will be a net loser is what i am telling you.
Many things are double the normal cost and that is due to those factors as well as inflation included. You get hooked on a 30 yr mortgage today on a 400k house you are screwed and upside down. You will have to take a huge hit if you decide to move. Same goes for a 300 or a 200k if you can even find that in any good markets today. So beware and be cautious guys. Be sure you buy where you really want to be if you are using your first time buyer deals. Because if you see the market collapse again and this market has to reset prolly within the next year. You will need to sit on your property for the next push on costs in order to not be a net loser on a sell or swap. Just an oldfag thats been there done that. Ramsey may speak on rates and shit I'm glad to see that post and this is political. Every collapse is always in a dem admin for the modern era. Chew on that voters

Sorry i meant debt collectors

Prices are about to nosedive, taking 401k’s along with them thanks to Schwartzberg’s insane investment strategy.

Zoning is good because it insures that factories are not built right in a residential area. But too much of a good thing and you end up with this mess in America where they literally cannot build affordable properties so another boomer mansion goes up.