STARLINK goes up

>STARLINK goes up
>DEW weapons start attacking food processing facilities

The satellites are just for 5G internet... right anons?

Attached: dew.jpg (1006x911, 132.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcg13y7vPfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meds, now

No

Attached: blue beam.png (620x600, 526.83K)

I'd love a serious thread about star link.

I don't think it's just about internet

The UK government is launching it's own constellation of "internet" sattelites

Unfortunately the discussion is wastee in a thread that starts out talking about DEW and food processors

Nope. The plants are catching fire because the last 2 years it's been impossible to get key components to perform proper plant maintenance. You can normally nigger rig shit to keep it running for a whole. 2 years of nigger rigging though means curtain disaster for plant. Food plants normally do not have any redundancy either so they can't shut anything down and will do whatever they can to keep it running.

Weren't those the California and Australia fire dews. The food processing fires seem to be "accidents"

Checked...

It's both

Attached: dew beirut.webm (1280x720, 836.89K)

Dews are openly talked about by our goverment lmao and nice trips

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcg13y7vPfI

Is Russia getting it's ASS handed to it or something? Is the AI finally starting to take over? There's like fucking 10 schitzo/slide threads per minute.

Thought that Beirut one was tactical nuke from Israel

>oi vey it’s just china and russia using high altitude long range fire satellites
I sure am sleepy

Attached: 6899CEE6-1D95-49F6-A45F-662C8294B25F.png (998x598, 406.12K)

>not malicious
just there to help world communication
disregard and move on user

It's not 'DEW weapons', the 'w' stands for weapon. It's just DEW, or DE weapons.

The most interesting thing to note is that it's 2022 and all those photos are blurry. Schizo's will believe it without question.

Tactical DEW. See that white flash? That's was the DEW

Gotta use layman's terms for the normies who dont know what a DEW is

Normies cuck niggers like you will believe anything. Especially that the government loves you and niggers are your friends! Oh wait, you glow.

>The plants are catching fire because the last 2 years it's been impossible to get key components to perform proper plant maintenanc
This is perhaps the most retarded thing I've ever read

Read the thread nothing about attacking ops pictures changes our goverment openly saying the weapons are available to our enemies stupid asshole captcha:kysnp

If they want to burn down food plants they would just use lighters, not satellites. Same with California wildfires.
This is just feds trying to make people look insane to the general public. There are very likely laser weapons in space, but it is moronic to think they are being used for something as mundane as arson

>Lighter that can cause a fire and maybe the plant can recover

VS

>Laser that precision strikes the weak point of the facility also causing massive fire that is beyond recovery

lol gtfo take your smart camera out and take a picture of something far away. Smart phone cameras are still shit at taking photos of stuff far away so unless you carry around 2 lb camera lenses you can't get clear photos.

Attached: 1654649826890.jpg (1125x620, 515.35K)

Posts like this just mean you haven’t look into patents and the failure that is our military

please just do this shit already. i'm ready for holo-jesus kino