HAPPENING; DEMOCRATS ARRESTING THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA
OHHH CAN YOU SÈEEE3EEE....

REPUBLICANS GETTING BTFO ONCE AGAIN
WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-191924_Twitter.jpg (1073x785, 342.21K)

So, it's starting?

Based, you should always arrest your political opponents. If you play fair you are bound to lose. Republicans are spineless so naturally the more energetic, action orientated Democratics are winning the game.

He's only Democrats political opponent if he wins the primary. This is probably a gift to the GOP, running against a nutter like him is whitmers best hope

>politician
>at the political place on date
>this is a crime
>there is no statute of limitations on a misdemeanor curfew
Wat

What’s the reason they did this?

The FBI is completely infiltrated, subverted, and directed by radical leftists. They are a strongarm for the Democrats and it is disgusting

They're the modern day NKVD

Eliminate the opposition. Typical leftshit tactics. The devil cannot stand to be mocked.

That's what you get for voting in a candidate with a name that sounds like it belongs to a cave monster

Shit take, but it's true

Theyre idiots, they are getting him on a misdemeanor charge, which im fairly certain does not disqualify one from running.

He should wear it like a badge of honor, i have a feeling that after this obvious sham of a hearing they are doing tonight, they will completely change the public sentiment about this event. God bless him, i hope he still wins

is there really no solution except killing every single one of them?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time

They are gonna execute him on live TV during the january 6 hearing tonight for insurrection.
Biden is to cancel future elections after that and declare himself ruler for life

What about killing jews? Is beating them with rocks a crime?

Yep. Mainstream republicans have been spineless for the past few decades ("I just want to be left alone") but that is changing, and it's changing wickedly fast.

I overhear conversations at the gun range that would have ___NEVER___ been spoken even 5 years ago. Jokes about magdumping FBI vans, clapping politicians and judges, etc. This is a range that's frequenting by cops.

I've heard cops say these things.

Enemies of the public, servants of jewish billionaires, and the jewish billionaires themselves better hope they win and exterminate White people completely. If they fail, they're in for one hell of a ride.

Attached: The Rundown On Jews - Why Are They Hated.png (3650x1190, 731.66K)

lmao, murricans finally went full Venezuela

HItler went to jail.
went
to
jail

God I miss Hitler so bad bros

Attached: 1654780065359.jpg (592x594, 77.31K)

He was release early by people that were sympathetic to him.
There are no sympathetic people in western governments.