Do Americans REALLY live like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIGqKos4-sY
This is like worse than Brazil-tier standard of living. I have lived in the third-world, in Turkey, and I can confidently say you never see any shit like this there, ever. Their women are a LOT hotter than the American landwhales as well. There is no contest.

How can you people live like this? The best of you should just escape to Europe, we don't mind as long as you don't bring your American values that got you in this mess with you. Or heck, even escape to the third world, you will have a better standard of living. No roving BLM mobs rioting outside your house every Saturday.

Attached: url(5).png (800x450, 293.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmzUEQxOvA
youtube.com/watch?v=_tvLTlLJOaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only the liberals

>only sunscreen isn’t locked up

lmao, Im so glad I dont live in an area like that. That's definitely a low-income, nigger infested city.

Attached: 1650117887262.gif (344x270, 1.15M)

Found a photo of some Turkish women, notice how they are not fat and they have booba. American women are fat and have no booba.

Attached: url(10).jpg (1280x720, 184.03K)

wha chu tyin ta say biggot

>Masks
user these are not women they are NPC's
They cannot reproduce natural human beings, their blood is not pure

No, that's a city. American cities are ahead of Europe. Imagine where Europe is going to be in a few years. At least rural America is fine.

I have an apartment but yes, we live like this.
>Everyone who lives around me came from somewhere other than America

Acab
All criminals are black

fpbp. If you live somewhere White you don't have to put up with that.

>REEEEW I have a right to infect you with a deadly disease
This is why North America is going down the toilet. Runaway individualism. You have no society, no care for each other, you have nothing.

You know how the gorilla exhibit at the zoo has plexiglass dividers? Same idea.

It's true but America is unfortunately getting less whiter every day. Time to jump ship.

Liar. I grew up in the third world before moving to America. The majority of stores are designed as an alley with bars on all sides in front of the merchandise. There is an attendant who fetches the items you request. You then pay and only then do they turn over the goods through a small gate. The stores with more money are fully bulletproof glass and windows. Only the rich stores are like the stores here, and they have armed guards outside the front door. Imagine a Walgreens, but with a giant African guy outside in a bulletproof vest, uniform and AK.

In Turkey they'd take it as a sign you want to buttfuck

Attached: lol.jfif.jpg (411x519, 46.51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmzUEQxOvA

Attached: 1644169034370.jpg (800x450, 238.39K)

Attached: giphy.gif (245x320, 1.4M)

LOL, no. Where did you grow up? Guatemala or something?

I watched your video and the women all smile and act politely and the men act aggressive because they think you want to have gay anal buttsex

It's illegal to have a White community so you need niggers sorry goy

>sheboons have literally no idea how to react to a loving gesture
Sorta depressing. I'd feel legitimately bad if they weren't shitting out nigs at a factory pace.

There's nowhere to go other than space you fucking kike.

My point wasn't really about how they behaved (though the aggression surprised me). More about the fact you have to have inches of bulletproof glass to even serve a customer! This is totally unheard of in Europe, but apparently it's so natural to Americans that it didn't even occur to you that that's what I was referencing

There is a direct relationship between how many products are behind pexiglass, and the number of subhumans, junkies, vagrants, and insane randos in the immediate neighborhood.

Leftist enclaves in the cities have made shoplifting all but legal and blacks see the products as reparations.

I really wish some nigger would just fucking kill me already.

show flag, roach

Attached: muh space.webm (640x358, 1.53M)

>No roving BLM mobs rioting outside your house every Saturday.
Yet

How many Niggers lived in the countries you lived?

best country in the world

Then to space we must go.

Attached: url(11).jpg (1400x980, 389.72K)

>COVID
>Deadly

The Caribbean. Consider the ethnic makeup and it will make sense. That said it's not like that in the smaller islands or rural areas. I do agree with your statement that going there will afford Americans a better standard of living, but their grandchildren will not be the same ethnic makeup as them. As for insisting that you are a liar, I meant about having ever been to the third world because this is usual there.

I've never lived in a country with more than 3% Africans.
>Leftist enclaves
lol if you think the problem is just leftists there is no hope for you. The fact that so-called conservatives accept this shit and just say "as long as I get to keep my guns and my marijuana" is as much of a problem if not bigger

finally someone who tells it like it is!
aliens are demons. don't forget how they tried to memory hole astroworld.
astroworld = star trek. youtube.com/watch?v=_tvLTlLJOaQ

Attached: 1636489505767.jpg (617x788, 117.63K)