>tune in to this nigga every day
>drops maajid nawaz episode
>stops dropping redpilling episodes after it
>only talks to comedians, rappers, cucks about nothing
>war in ukraine
>hasnt even mentioned it
>latest episodes tired scientists talking about space and jupiter
did they get to him guys?

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 294.5K)

Something, something, always has been

>listening to rogan
fag

I used to listen to his guests.
Hancock > you and your entire lineage

maybe people don't want to be on his show

Listening to jre is always a waiting game, he only makes 2 or 3 good episodes a year

Carlson > Hancock

fpbp

lmao he isn't even a real historian

Rohan found Any Forums back in like 2015, the epitome of the internet.

You fags fell off and are mad at him???

I mean, they gave $100 million. Is he a sell out? Absolutely. But like…$100 mil. How many of you would turn that down?

He was always a dipshit but when he saw his money getting threatened he became more of one I guess.

He was never on your side and he was never redpilled. He's a filthy rich celebrity who is paid to put on a show to tease your brain and distract your attention. When will people learn to stop listening to rich mainstream celebrities? It's your fault that I have to see Matthew McConaughey looking like a lesbian as he's screeching to take away guns at the White House.
Stop giving these people attention and money FFS.

His books are based and you're a twink faggot

You left him alone on the precipitous of the internet, you can post anonymously he can’t.

He's an entertainer, what are you expecting?

Poor basted couldn't take the heat after muh fake news flu shitstorm, so he's laying low and padding out his content with normie bait entertainers.

His almonds are still active though, I give it a year before he's back on fun shit.

Attached: 1654214935080m.jpg (1024x576, 58.08K)

I like how they think it matters because he was born in that town

it sure sounds like you're the one who's sucking some dick bud

He is well known CIA agent.

I didn't know Mike Tyson got bleached

Who are you and where do you live? I can and will come end your miserable existence with my bare hands and you'd offer little to no resistance to your demise you pathetic little fucking internet faggot cock sucker

Still waiting for him to have eddie bravo back on and make spotify absolutely shit their pants