Bieber Bros, does he have VAIDS?

Justin Bieber is unable to heal. His immune system is shot. Very common with the jab. His wife Haley has a stroke/blood clot. Also. very common with the jab.

‘MY SICKNESS IS GETTING WORSE’
The 28-year-old singer took to his social media on Tuesday to announce to the beliebers in Toronto and Washington DC that he will be postponing his upcoming concerts, as per the doctor’s orders.

Bieber was scheduled to perform two shows in Toronto, scheduled for 7 and 8 June, and one in Washington DC, on 10 June.

“Can’t believe I’m saying this. I’ve done everything to get better, but my sickness is getting worse. My heart breaks that I will have to postpone these next few shows (doctor’s orders). To all my people I love you so much and I’m gonna rest and get better,” Bieber wrote on Instagram.

msn.com/en-za/news/other/my-sickness-is-getting-worse-justin-bieber-postpones-more-concerts/ar-AAYfLbt

Attached: justin_bieber_2015_photo_courtesy_dfree_shutterstock_348418241_croppedjpg.jpg (970x1200, 201.5K)

he has lyme disease

only if that can spread through sex.

why does he have brown eyes? is he a kike?

This. It's really to bad. He's fucked for life and will suffer. What's the point in selling your soul it the devil at 12 if your life is going to just be pain.

when you play the devils game you always lose

Never really understood the hate for J biebs, nor the attention. Normie's obsession with celebrities is beyond me.

>bieber bros!
Any Forums is that way----------->

Celine dion got fucked up too

>he has lyme disease
Cope

No he's just got cancer

Yeah, I think I remember reading his girl got sodomized by the clot shot though

#Baldforbieber round two?

Yes
Captcha:VAXYA

Justin Bieberstein? Bieberberg?

maybe hes just too rich and lazy to do this concert and is like "fuck it, i'm taking that week off"

No, partying and hard drugs. He became famous when he was in his partying years. He got to do more coke, ecstasy, heroin, and pills than anyone could dream of doing in a lifetime. He's learning the hard truth that he isn't Bowie, Richards, Sixx, or Osbourne.

the hatred is cuz he looked gay, music was gay/annoying and being shoved down our throats by people that liked his stuff, further entrenching the hatred.

And then every thirsty boy his age was getting his goofy hair style.

and you're saying this an amerimutt. either your kike radar is broken or you're a kike yourself.
>EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS BLUE EYED ARYAN IN PICREL

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-10-02-00-45.png (600x1024, 667.09K)

His music was annoying but it was mostly jealousy, it's honestly crazy to me that even grown ass men hated him for no reason while he was like 13 y\o kid

are you stuck in 2009?

Justin Bieber is literally circumcised.

Attached: bieber.jpg (680x1024, 97.24K)

he was taken into industry as a little kid, probably molested, tried to expose pizzagate, is a practising catholic, got married and plans to have kids. he's based.

His Father in Law's neighbor in a movie sure had it.