Daily reminder that Catholics are shabbos goys and you shouldn’t listen to anything they say...

Daily reminder that Catholics are shabbos goys and you shouldn’t listen to anything they say. “Tradcaths” are unbelievably cringe and more Jewish than they realize.

Attached: 6758508A-6495-4E2A-8FFA-E884C1426C64.jpg (1125x777, 110.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

greasy, disgusting kike claws typed this post.

>“All Christians in general” are unbelievably cringe and more Jewish than they realize.
FTFY

There are only Catholics in heaven.

EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS

Actually based Protestant hands typed it. Imagine listening to the satanic Pope lmao.

Attached: C915875F-4F0E-4AE8-A792-53BF49247B5B.jpg (695x542, 76.28K)

There is only one true Church, the Catholic Church, and from it stems all Christianity, and it's embrace is your only salvation

Dumb larpagan moment

The Pope is going to Hell.

>This is the best Mossad has to offer

Attached: ghislaine-foot-comp-copy.jpg (2000x1333, 382.67K)

>le paganism
>everyone that disagrees with my judaism is le pagan
>you HAVE to believe in le fairytales

I think that talking poorly of other Christians when the entire secular world wants us all dead is a mistake. The actual difference between Catholic and Protestant beliefs is blown out of all proportion. In every day life, I won't even know if a Christian is Catholic or Protestant unless they tell me.

and which of the 1,000,000 different protestant sects do you belong to?
>The word catholic literally means "universal," as in "the universal church." It originally was applied to all Christians because we are all part of the universal church in the way that we are all members of the Body of Christ. The Latin word is catholicus, and in Greek it is katholikos, from the Greek phrase meaning "on the whole, according to the whole or in general." The word in English can mean "including a wide variety of things; all-embracing," or "of the Roman Catholic faith," or "relating to the historic doctrine and practice of the Western Church.”

This is the biggest Catholic cope there is and I don’t know why you retards keep repeating it. The Body of Christ is made up of those who have faith in him. Faith in Jesus Christ is what unites Christians everywhere. Different denominations is no problem for a Protestant because we are all still united in Christ. Have fun listening to your gay shabbos goy Pope lmao.

Attached: slam dunk.jpg (598x494, 70.26K)

This makes the tradcaths seethe because they know deep down it’s true.

It doesn't even make sense, fuck glowie Spencer

Attached: splc rad trad.jpg (783x1293, 120.52K)

as if the same couldn't be said for protestant churches and the wannabe trads like yourself that attend them

>unlike the Protestants, us Catholics are unified and don’t have 1,000,001 different sects
>whoops turns out the vast majority of Catholics aren’t trad and disagree with us
Do you see how ridiculous you sound?

catholics believe in work salvation so they are not saved from hell. this is the gospel that can save you if you believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: John 5.24.jpg (800x487, 65.41K)

silence

Attached: tradition.jpg (479x305, 35.76K)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Notice how it says belief in Him, not Mary or the Pope.

seethe, cope, and dilate

Attached: 8768AB7E-E289-4C3D-BDD5-0D758E22DC64.jpg (379x386, 26.21K)

op you have 6 of the 20 posts itt

youre a faggot kike

thanks for the bump faggot

Attached: 1637679440335.jpg (720x445, 55.77K)