AUS/POL FRIDAY EDITION

Morning lads.

‘I’ll stab ya’: ‘12yo eshay’ taunts TikToker at Chatswood station
news.com.au/technology/online/social/ill-stab-ya-12yo-eshay-taunts-tiktoker-at-chatswood-station/news-story/96f6b4346f5f4a448d0b89725ad609c0

Melbourne woman documents nine-hour queue at passport office after eight-week wait
news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/tips-tricks/melbourne-woman-documents-ninehour-queue-at-passport-office-after-eightweek-wait/news-story/cbea6e3be0960d7e3c804d67453da9e7

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 11-34-35 'People can get killed' The dire reality for Wagga's homeless.png (837x473, 642.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jun/09/act-government-to-decriminalise-possession-of-small-amounts-of-drugs-including-cocaine-and-heroin
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381657695/#q381657695
news.com.au/finance/work/careers/uproar-over-new-pointsbased-system-for-welfare-recipients/news-story/150a60503a14f7a8559c249b5f60d242#share-tools
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horse face is in the country, any betting agents odds on she gets mogged?

Gonna be homeless in a few weeks too, just intime for midwinter. Does it get better?

>ACT too fucking expensive to live in
>excessive cost of living
>legal avenues of stress relief taxxed into luxury status
>legalise weed because its easier to medicate the plebs rather than fix problems
>it doesn't work
>legalise cocaine, heroin, meth, mdma, etc. to further dull the population
why do governments do this? Alcohol and Tobacco is taxed to the fucking sky and are always demonised as being bad for your health, but then they legalise fucking meth??

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jun/09/act-government-to-decriminalise-possession-of-small-amounts-of-drugs-including-cocaine-and-heroin

>>legalise weed because its easier to medicate the plebs rather than fix problems
>>it doesn't work
Because no cunt can fucken afford it, government sets the price, doesn’t matter if the supplier can go cheaper

Only feds live in Canberra. And they just seized a big haul of meth the otherday, same as that Newcastle diver with 50kg of coke. Put 2 and 2 together, the dicks will be warm this winter when the power goes out.

Wew lads. Lettuce is getting pricey

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-135318_DuckDuckGo.jpg (987x602, 202.67K)

Were there threads made earlier that I missed?

You will eat the Kentucky fried cabbage and you will be gassy

Yes. 1.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381657695/#q381657695

>Were there threads made earlier that I missed?
Nope, fucken no cunt baked and I’m a terrorist so can’t

As if you eat lettuce anyway

I couldn't sleep until 3am, so I missed the 5am thread. Sorry. I checked a little after 6 but it was too late.

I need to get up. This weather is getting depressing.

who here /JUST/?

Attached: justed.jpg (583x631, 144.12K)

No more plastic bins lads

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-191502_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2005, 717.63K)

I'm sick of this cold and rain. I could deal with the cold but it's hard to get outside when it's constantly raining.

More (((green))) faggotry.

Fuck you mainlanders are weak cunts

who else here chad dirt bike adv rider?

Attached: maxresdefaultljkljklkjljlj.jpg (1280x720, 145.41K)

Tried out the friendly jordies podcast thing. Fuck it is insuffereable. Why do they say every eigth word by straining their neck makes them sound like they are retarded. The muslim looking hungryjacks quadruple whopper eating faggot constantly cuts in and talks over the other two, with nothing of substance to say.

Then jordies is such a renewable energy stan despite knowing absolutely nothing about the energy sector. "Solar panels still generate when its night" what a faggot. Cunt just needs to google a few terms like baseload, frequency control and renwable storage. But he doesn't and sounds like an absolute retard.

Still find it funny though when that muslim nigger interupts tbe faggot in the hat that cares way too much about his balding head. He gets so emasculated constantly and just shuts up, it is so funny. We all know why you think its "cool" to wear a cap indoors hahahahaha

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/uproar-over-new-pointsbased-system-for-welfare-recipients/news-story/150a60503a14f7a8559c249b5f60d242#share-tools
All those comments shitting on anyone not working, no mention of the unvaccinated.

OK tas cuck. I don't want to sick wandering around in the rain.

DR Master race
Chasing a rattle, though, at 4krpm I hear what sounds like metal on metal, like a starter motor turned on while the engine is running. Hopefully it's just a loose bolt. Need to do more kms this year, the rains really fucked me up