Zoomer gets yeeted fr

>A University of Missouri student who suffered a serious brain injury after being forced to drink a bottle of vodka during a pledge party is back home in Minnesota — but is blind and unable to walk or communicate
>Santulli, of Eden Prairie, was found inside a car Oct. 20 at University Hospital, where his blood-alcohol content was found to be 0.486 percent — more than six times the legal driving limit.
>.486 BAC

nypost.com/2022/06/08/university-of-missouri-student-is-blind-cant-walk-or-speak-after-alleged-hazing/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&utm_source=reddit.com

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 7.03.02 PM.png (1198x1010, 73.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/06/09/video-shows-daniel-santulli-allegedly-being-hazed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ayo no cap vodka aint even bussin fr

Yeah what happens is your brain reaches out to the parts of the brain left undamaged thinking it to be a total loss.

He'll be a good labrat for science to learn about how Dendrites and Axons know where to crawl toward on detection of damage that's decided to be permanent.

One step closer to a brain in software.

he still owes them $24k for the semester

Imagine drinking actual neurotoxin like a retard

>Santulli
wops cant handle booze kek

His medical bill is probably twice that

My mom is an alcoholic and she once achieved a BAC that high. The hospital recorded it at .475
She was still coherent enough to lie to the doctors about shit and she was fine the next day. That kid is a pussy.

Attached: 1602984927722.jpg (761x1024, 51.13K)

True but Anglos are also sociopathic drinkers

One bottle is a lot but it wont make you a vegetable. He probably suffered some other heavy head trauma.

Wtf? I have seen people doing that in college sometimes and while they were obvious nuts they never got even close to this point of damage.

They forced him to drink moonshine shit. Is the only explanation.

Kek

He's an underweight twink

Attached: 6201875f04e2b.image.jpg (305x500, 40.84K)

Good fk the low IQ faggot

lol

He wasn’t forced to drink it (see video in link). That’s just boomer parent cope. Besides, alcohol is illegal to purchase and consume under the age of 21 so this is fake news.
nypost.com/2022/06/09/video-shows-daniel-santulli-allegedly-being-hazed/

is that pic his pov now?

Don't overclock the human cpu to .486
It will overheat and burn out

If there was stricter punishment it wouldn't happen. Should be treated as murder

>student is blind
>image is black
Yaron has the bants. Kek.

Attached: 1651095744659.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

One time in high school, this Jew kid got so drunk he was probably approaching a BAC of similar magnitude. Anyway we put him in a cold water filled bathtub and then my buddy pooped in his shoes. We called 911 and left. Good times. He survived, maybe kikes really are the chosen ones

Attached: kid.jpg (714x729, 118.53K)

>we have an over the top binge drinking culture bc we prohibit alcohol sales to anyone under 21
>if we loosened our rules to be less restrictive, then blacks would immediately ruin it for everyone
>black people are why we are stuck with our binge drinking culture
>black people blinded and mentally crippled a white kid from the Midwest
It always comes back to this for me. I can't help but think about the millions of ways that we are worse off bc Lincoln was killed before he could export the blacks. As a country, we are little more than wasted potential

He fell and got physically hit in the head, retards.

He's a freshman in college. We were all skinny like that

>brain injury after being forced to drink a bottle of vodka
Lightweights smdh

This thread has been diagnosed with cancer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-162559_Brave.jpg (1080x465, 196.63K)

>That’s just boomer parent cope
Yep, it's the white version of "he wuz a gud boy, he dindu nuttin"

About a decade ago I used to drink a liter of whisky or vodka a day. Shit sucked would wake up shaking like crazy 0/10 don't recommend drinking alcohol period.

One of those wall breathalyzers pegged me at 0.4 and I drove home just fine